Wiki Posts
Search

Timetable ... for what it's worth

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2001, 7:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AE
Timetable ... for what it's worth

The Air Canada timetable is back-on line! Air Canada now offers a new PDF version of our printed timetable online at Timetable . This practical and convenient tool is updated on a weekly basis to provide the most up-to-date schedule information. To download, simply go to the Air Canada homepage, click on the "Downloadable Timetable" link, and then click "Download Now" in the "Printable Timetable" box. To view or save the timetable to your computer, you will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Timetables page on the Air Canada Website.

[This message has been edited by CPYVR (edited 11-08-2001).]
Old Nov 8, 2001, 8:13 pm

The PDF timetable is handy, although I wish it included aircraft seat maps (even though they are changing as much as the schedule itself!).

Tom
Old Nov 9, 2001, 6:13 am

[This message has been edited by Ew/oQ (edited 11-09-2001).]
Old Nov 9, 2001, 6:15 am

[b][QUOTE]Originally posted by CPYVR:
The Air Canada timetable is back-on line! Air Canada now offers a new PDF version of our printed timetable...

For those using Opera browsers, the link doesn't show for some reason. The following is the direct URL...

AC.pdf

[This message has been edited by Ew/oQ (edited 11-09-2001).]
Old Nov 9, 2001, 1:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
I downloaded this and the STAR timetables onto my laptop last week. Great reference to have. Does anyone know which other carriers have PDF versions of their timetables? It would be nice to have one or two for oneworld carriers.
Old Nov 9, 2001, 1:42 pm

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
AS/QX offers the same PDF format timetable (I think the same company does it for both airlines). It is handy to use and for AC it's long overdue. On an interesting note, the address for Customer Solutions is incorrect both on the toll-free number and in the timetable. Calgary consists of 4 quadrants - NE, NW, SE and SW. AC Customer Solutions is located in the NE but the address AC is now listing is NW! Clear across the other side of the city. Perhaps that says something about the response time many people have been commenting on...
Old Nov 10, 2001, 8:45 am

Programs: AC SE, SPG P
You can get the entire Star Alliance schedule for your Palm or desktop at www.staralliance.com

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.