Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Star Alliance Credit to AP

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2012, 2:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC *E/PC Gold /BW Diamond/Hertz Gold Plus/SPG Gold/Marriot Silver/ TUMI Alpha
Been two weeks now for swiss and Lufthansa...

Guess I'll do the credit request

I'm assuming I ask AC to credit them?
Old Jun 27, 2012, 6:24 pm

Programs: BA Gold/Marriott Gold/HH Diamond/IC Plat Amba
LX is slow posting even to Miles and More. They do eventually post though.
Old Jun 28, 2012, 1:54 pm

Programs: AC*E, BA, KL
Up until this year, I would have expected the LX flights I took on Sunday (24/6) to be on my account but they are still not there. There seem to be major issues with getting flights credited to accounts - does anyone know why? Can any AP or AC lurkers throw light on this situation?
Old Jun 28, 2012, 11:36 pm

Programs: AC, BA, Marriott, SPG
Originally Posted by puslinch
I can speak from weekly experience I'm a SE living in the UK and travel LH twice a week. I have to stay on top of flight credits each week and request credits via the web site, no pattern just missed flights all the time.

Gary
How long does it take after you complete the online form for flights to credit?
Old Jun 29, 2012, 7:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC *E/PC Gold /BW Diamond/Hertz Gold Plus/SPG Gold/Marriot Silver/ TUMI Alpha
Originally Posted by seegs
How long does it take after you complete the online form for flights to credit?
I put in my credit request via Aeroplan last night for 1x LH and 4x LX segments.

My LH segments posted overnight (either by coincidence or they actually confirmed the flights dont know).
Old Jun 29, 2012, 8:21 am

Programs: AC*S100K
Originally Posted by morphius909
Just back from Europe.
Flew Lufthansa and Swiss there on some side trips. my AC/Ap # was noted.
How long before Status miles post?
Similar situation here. Flew LH five days ago, and miles posted to AP today; flew OU at the same time and the miles have not yet posted.
Old Jul 6, 2012, 12:05 pm

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
Originally Posted by sleeps_on_red-eyes
Similar situation here. Flew LH five days ago, and miles posted to AP today; flew OU at the same time and the miles have not yet posted.
Just a heads up that OU postings have been dreadful of late. I had 4 clients all fly 3 flights with OU and even though they were all booked with AP numbers included and showing on the OU BPs....only one posted perfectly.

Online credit requests have been sent as of 4 weeks ago and nothing as yet. Be prepared for a long drawn out follow-up process on those OU segments.
Old Jul 6, 2012, 12:15 pm

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
Pleased to report the following posting timelines so far from my whirlwind trip:

AC 6 days
LO 4 days
SK 4 days
and the fastest *A partners to post...?
JP 3 days (this one shocked me)

The only thing that stuck in my head about all of these partners is that AC planes are really getting beat up and showing their age. SN had the best looking A319, that was clean and looked brand new. LO had a brand new DH4 that was a great ride. SK had older seats, but their A321 was in better condition that ACs. Where SK sucks though is in-flight service is almost BOB. Coffee and tea is now complimentary, however, everything else is BOB and my sandwich and pop combo came to $10 CAD. :s JPs CR2 on the window was painful but no different that ACs....but their CR9 was a great ride as well with a nice light lunch included (none of this BOB crap, lol).
Old Jul 6, 2012, 2:44 pm

Programs: AC*SE100K 1MM, Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
I just got back from an RTW trip, and here were the times so far:

LH: about a week
Austrian: 72 hours
Thai: 72 hours
ANA: we'll see 24 hours and counting
Old Jul 7, 2012, 7:51 am

Programs: AC*SE100K 1MM, Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
JP came through the fastest, about 48 hours
Old Jul 8, 2012, 1:49 am

Programs: AC*E, BA, KL
Since I wrote my messages above the miles have been posted. It took 5 weeks for the LH flights and 2 weeks for LX.

In both cases I submitted a claim on AP's website
Old Jul 9, 2012, 11:07 am

Originally Posted by PointWeasel
Pleased to report the following posting timelines so far from my whirlwind trip:

AC 6 days
LO 4 days
SK 4 days

The only thing that stuck in my head about all of these partners is that AC planes are really getting beat up and showing their age. SN had the best looking A319, that was clean and looked brand new. LO had a brand new DH4 that was a great ride. SK had older seats, but their A321 was in better condition that ACs. Where SK sucks though is in-flight service is almost BOB. Coffee and tea is now complimentary, however, everything else is BOB and my sandwich and pop combo came to $10 CAD. :s JPs CR2 on the window was painful but no different that ACs....but their CR9 was a great ride as well with a nice light lunch included (none of this BOB crap, lol).
SN is still missing a week later, but I will wait impatiently for another few days before submitting online for that one and one of the JP segments is also missing but I suspect that because it was an outstation using OS' system to check-in and there may be a delay in posting. Unsure about that one.
Old Jul 9, 2012, 12:38 pm

Flew in late May
YYZ - ZRH on AC (credited within 72 hours), connecting
ZRH - MAD on LX (credited in 10 days).

On the return in early June
MAD - ZRH on LX (waited for 3+ weeks and no credit, then requested credit online with boarding pass details, and received credit about a week later)
ZRH-YYZ on AC (credited within 72 hours)
Old Jul 17, 2012, 11:21 am

Originally Posted by PointWeasel

AC 6 days
LO 4 days
SK 4 days

SN flight posted overnight, at exactly the 14 day mark. Full 500 Status Miles for a short hop over the Channel. ^

Still waiting for a lonely JP segment to post....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.