Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Nestlé‏ Promo - 150 Bonus Aeroplan + a trip for 4 (June 4, 2012 to July 11, 2012)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Nestlé‏ Promo - 150 Bonus Aeroplan + a trip for 4 (June 4, 2012 to July 11, 2012)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2012, 7:21 pm
alc
Original Poster

Just got the following email from Aeroplan:

http://www.nestle-aeroplan.ca/en/Default.aspx

Earn up to 150 Bonus Aeroplan Miles when you deposit a PIN from a participating Nestlé‏ Drumstick Product.
From June 4 to July 12, 2012.

Plus, every PIN you enter from a participating Nestlé‏ Drumstick Product will give you a chance to win a trip for 4 with Air Canada Vacations in the Nestlé‏ Summer Gateway contest.
Old Jun 26, 2012, 9:51 pm

Buy 3 boxes at safeway this week and earn 30 air miles.
The double chocolate earn 25 aeroplan points.
Other flavours only 15.
Old Jun 27, 2012, 8:16 am

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
Last week when it was 34 degrees here Ice Cream was on Sale $3.97 a box so I bought 9 boxes and entered all of the pins in sets of three. The bonus points did not show up yet but I did get 30 AP for each pin.

Yes i did share the ice cream....well some of it anyways
Old Jul 6, 2012, 3:15 pm

Programs: AC Altitude 35K, AA, Marriott Silver Elite, NEXUS
hey..the box says 25 yet when I register the PIN it only gives me 15...what gives? (Drumstick Bigget Nugget)....anyone else have this issue?
Old Jul 6, 2012, 4:03 pm

Programs: *void
Originally Posted by cruzcap
hey..the box says 25 yet when I register the PIN it only gives me 15...what gives? (Drumstick Bigget Nugget)....anyone else have this issue?
Happened to me too. Contacted their support using the online form and they sent me an email with case #, and a phone number to call. After discussing with the CSR, I was issued another PIN. They are very good about correcting the error.

Anyhow, hope you get more than just the missing 10 miles...I mean, it IS false advertising, right?. You'd think they would give you say, an extra 100 miles for their mistake, to make up for the stress and aggravation, right?

Unfortunately, the PIN was only good for the missing 10 miles...hardly worth calling about, but in my case, the extra transaction came in handy during the May Star Challenge. When you're (meaning ME) single-handedly squirting gas and eating globs of ice cream for 7 different AP accounts to meet the challenge, every little bit helped!
Old Jul 7, 2012, 5:45 am

Programs: AC Altitude 35K, AA, Marriott Silver Elite, NEXUS
thanks for the tip
Old Jul 7, 2012, 9:13 am

Programs: A loyal Amerisuites customer... oh wait
150??

Originally Posted by alc
Earn up to 150 Bonus Aeroplan Miles

I don't see any bonus Aeroplan miles mentioned on their site.

Or are they just talking about their "first-time" 100 point bonus, plus 50 points for their largest products? Thx
Old Jul 7, 2012, 3:49 pm

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by JJonahJ
Happened to me too. Contacted their support using the online form and they sent me an email with case #, and a phone number to call. After discussing with the CSR, I was issued another PIN. They are very good about correcting the error.

Anyhow, hope you get more than just the missing 10 miles...I mean, it IS false advertising, right?. You'd think they would give you say, an extra 100 miles for their mistake, to make up for the stress and aggravation, right?

Unfortunately, the PIN was only good for the missing 10 miles...hardly worth calling about, but in my case, the extra transaction came in handy during the May Star Challenge. When you're (meaning ME) single-handedly squirting gas and eating globs of ice cream for 7 different AP accounts to meet the challenge, every little bit helped!

Ice cream was on sale $2.97 a box so I bought nine boxes and submitted the pins and each pin I was short 10. I called and they gave me none extra pins for the missing 10 so 90 AP. Ice cream was still on sale at $2.99 and 30 AP per box so I bought more and then when I helped my son deliver flyers on garbage day, I found a bunch of pins in the the recycle boxes (yes I went dumpster diving) and entered them all so I think I am owed a ton of 150 bonus points!
Old Jul 7, 2012, 4:23 pm

Programs: *void
Originally Posted by HerpaYvr
Ice cream was on sale $2.97 a box so I bought nine boxes and submitted the pins and each pin I was short 10. I called and they gave me none extra pins for the missing 10 so 90 AP. Ice cream was still on sale at $2.99 and 30 AP per box so I bought more and then when I helped my son deliver flyers on garbage day, I found a bunch of pins in the the recycle boxes (yes I went dumpster diving) and entered them all so I think I am owed a ton of 150 bonus points!
For 150 missing miles, I would definitely make the call and bend the CSR's ear, to see if you could parlay that into say 500 or 1000 miles. Do it, Herpa, and fill my vicarious dreams.

Gotta admit, that when I walk the dog on garbage days, I am also tempted to dive into the neighbour's blue boxes, especially during the recent crazy month of May.
Old Jul 25, 2012, 5:56 pm

Programs: Air Canada Aeroplan, Cathay Pacific Asia Miles
I entered three PINs during the promotion period but didn't get the 150 bonus points. Should I contact Aeroplan or Nestle?
Old Jul 25, 2012, 6:50 pm

Originally Posted by Agincourt
I entered three PINs during the promotion period but didn't get the 150 bonus points. Should I contact Aeroplan or Nestle?
Contact Aeroplan. I contacted Nestle about some pins that didn't credit properly and also asked about this promo. For the promo they told me that it was administered by Aeroplan.

Here is what Nestle wrote on this:
In regards to your inquiry about the Aeroplan Bonus Points Promotion, that is an Aeroplan promotion only and not a Nestle-Aeroplan promotion. We have been advised by Aeroplan that your bonus miles will be entered into your account after the date of July 11th, 2012 once the promotion is over. If you have any further questions please contact Aeroplan.
I also haven't received the points. I am lazy so I will wait and see if anything posts over the weekend, maybe there will be a sweep.
Old Jul 25, 2012, 8:33 pm

Originally Posted by SensFan
Contact Aeroplan. I contacted Nestle about some pins that didn't credit properly and also asked about this promo. For the promo they told me that it was administered by Aeroplan.

In regards to your inquiry about the Aeroplan Bonus Points Promotion, that is an Aeroplan promotion only and not a Nestle-Aeroplan promotion. We have been advised by Aeroplan that your bonus miles will be entered into your account after the date of July 11th, 2012 once the promotion is over. If you have any further questions please contact Aeroplan.
I also haven't received the points. I am lazy so I will wait and see if anything posts over the weekend, maybe there will be a sweep.
I have been buying ice cream as if teh world was going to end. I also have to call in all the time as those boxes of 25 AP points only give you 15 so I get my extra 10 code and I ask for another 25 and most do give it!

Still waiting for the 150 bonus points per every three entries!
Old Jul 25, 2012, 8:42 pm

Programs: Air Canada Aeroplan, Cathay Pacific Asia Miles
Originally Posted by SensFan

Thanks SensFan. I think I will wait until the end of July to see if there's any action/correction. I hope Aeroplan is aware of this problem and fix it soon. I don't participate in these types of "promotions" often and I hope I don't have to chase them down for it.
Old Aug 16, 2012, 11:10 pm

Programs: Miles & More FTL, Flying Blue Silver, SPG, HHonors, LHW LeadersClub
15 bonus Aeroplan miles to give away

I have 15 bonus Aeroplan miles to give away (Nestlé promotion). The first to PM me will get the PIN.
Old Aug 16, 2012, 11:31 pm

Programs: Miles & More FTL, Flying Blue Silver, SPG, HHonors, LHW LeadersClub
Originally Posted by pccs
I have 15 bonus Aeroplan miles to give away (Nestlé promotion). The first to PM me will get the PIN.
Gone to tracon.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.