Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

How are all you guys Elite and Super Elite??~

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How are all you guys Elite and Super Elite??~

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2012, 7:03 pm

Programs: AC E50K
Media Consultant, but also am a student in the UK. Cross the Atlantic about 8 times a year, with other - more local - travel in between.
Old May 19, 2012, 8:12 am

Programs: DL DM, UA Gold, Marriott Plat Prem., Hilton Gold, National Exec Elite.
A lot of people do it with "mileage runs". I'm flying from LAX to YQR via YYZ in a couple weeks which is 3430 miles/$168.70 incl. taxes (one way). Also, since YQR and LAX are less than 1500 miles apart, you only spend 6 eupgrade credits, even though you're flying more than twice as far
Old May 21, 2012, 10:29 am

Programs: AC E50K (MM), BA Gold, Marriott Platinum (Lifetime), National Exec
Software industry technical sales, consulting and business development.

Have done about 110K status miles / year over the last 10 years...a lot on business, quite a bit on my own dime too. (Wife and I love to travel).

Am also an aviation nut like other poster who said they were fascinated with planes since age 6.

'Agree with whoever said that should choose a career doing something you like - not just one that offers travel. If you have no passion for your job, the travel will begin to suck very very quickly.

If you do land a job that requires travel, take charge of your own travel arranging as much as possible - it's the only way to keep yourself from burning out.
Old May 21, 2012, 12:51 pm

Programs: 100K
IT Consultant at a blue chip company. Go where the clients are... from across the street to across NA. Most of the times they happen to be on the East Coast.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.