Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

What is the most cost-effective way to maximize J status miles to Perth, Australia?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What is the most cost-effective way to maximize J status miles to Perth, Australia?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2012, 9:43 pm

Originally Posted by robdesigns
Just wondering if there is a link to this on the Amex Canada site? This is the first I have heard of this. While spending on business class might not be a great option it is more enticing than the 2 for 1 short haul one.
Hm. What fare class do the companion tickets end up in? This could make an interesting combination with a Star Alliance Upgrade to F on some of these airlines....
Old Jan 14, 2012, 10:15 am

Programs: AC*E35
Which credit card for Canadians is this Amex 2for1 offer specifically valid for?
Old Jan 14, 2012, 12:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by highlander88
Which credit card for Canadians is this Amex 2for1 offer specifically valid for?
AMEX Canada Platinum Card.

Not AMEX Canada Aeroplus Platinum Card.
Old Jan 15, 2012, 1:09 am

Programs: Aeroplan
Do these AMEX fares have to unrestricted fares? Or can they be discounted business/first class fares?

I ask because in many cases, it's cheaper to buy two discounted biz fares...
Old Jan 21, 2012, 5:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by Frayed_Yak
Do these AMEX fares have to unrestricted fares? Or can they be discounted business/first class fares?

I ask because in many cases, it's cheaper to buy two discounted biz fares...
They must be full fare (business or first class); the 2 for 1 does not apply for the discounted fares.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.