Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any clues on 2012 Top Tier?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2011, 10:25 pm

OP, seriously why did you need to start a new thread? I remembered seeing a similar thread a couple last week. Did a very simple search for "2012" in the thread title and found this thread.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-c...thing-yet.html

Guess who started that thread?
Old Nov 6, 2011, 10:34 pm

Originally Posted by YEG USER
OP, seriously why did you need to start a new thread? I remembered seeing a similar thread a couple last week. Did a very simple search for "2012" in the thread title and found this thread.

+1 ^

Looks like op compsys68 is really into finding what 2012 program looks like and wants 2 threads co-exist on the same topic 2 weeks apart
Old Nov 7, 2011, 6:17 am

Programs: AC SE, PC-Platinum Royal Ambassador, DL-Silver, HH-Gold, Marriott-Gold
Originally Posted by global_happy_traveller
SE gets VIP area @ the ACC
ACC- Air Canada Cargo
Old Nov 7, 2011, 8:04 am

Programs: FT
Originally Posted by compsys68
based on what information ?
it was a joke. recall AC pitching the changes last year as "enhancements". i agree, it will be enhanced according to AC. whether it is really enhanced will depend.
Old Nov 7, 2011, 8:08 am

Programs: AC LT E50K; AC*MM; SPG LT Gold
Originally Posted by mkjr
it was a joke.
Thanks.
Old Nov 7, 2011, 8:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by YEG USER

+1

I remembered seeing that thread, but didn't realize it was started by the same poster! Good grief.

Originally Posted by compsys68
who died and made you two moderators ?
Old Nov 7, 2011, 8:35 am

Automatic Upgrade if there is availability for SE.

That would make it all worth while.
Old Nov 7, 2011, 9:29 am

OP, no need to worry. When AC announces the new program, you will read about it here almost immediately.

Here is how you will know it has happened:

1. Within an hour of the release of the new program, there will be a 14 page thread about it in this forum.

2. Almost everyone will be horrified by the new program and threaten to leave AC. Some will, most won't.

3. A few posters will defend AP, say the cuts are not that bad, and that the other posters are just bottom feeders.

4. Within a week or so, AC will realize that their cuts are affecting bookings, and/or their value proposition, and will announce that they are giving back apx. 20% of the things they cut.

5. Within an hour of the second announcement, there will be ANOTHER 14 page thread discussing how kind and generous AC is.

Last edited by SurlyJoe; Nov 7, 2011 at 10:15 am
Old Nov 7, 2011, 9:39 am

Programs: AC *E/PC Gold /BW Diamond/Hertz Gold Plus/SPG Gold/Marriot Silver/ TUMI Alpha
Originally Posted by SurlyJoe
OP, no need to worry. When AC announces the new program, you will read about it here almost immediately.

1. Within an hour of the release of the new program, there will be a 14 page thread about it in this forum.

2. Almost everyone will be horrified by the new program and threaten to leave AC. Some will, most won't.

3. A few posters will defend AP, say the cuts are not that bad, and that the other posters are just bottom feeders.

4. Within a week or so, AC will realize that their cuts are affecting bookings, and/or their value proposition, and will announce that they are giving back apx. 20% of the things they cut.

5. Within an hour of the second announcement, there will be ANOTHER 14 page thread discussing how kind and generous AC is.
+1 ^
Old Nov 7, 2011, 11:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SurlyJoe

Some will add that it not like the good ole days of MHDs and 10K MCOs and IKKs and...... where others will then ask What is a MHD ,MCO and IKK?
Old Nov 7, 2011, 12:29 pm

Programs: AC-SE, CX-DM, DL-G, Hyatt-DM, Hilton-DM, Fairmont-Plt, Marriott-S, Accor-Plt, SPG-G, IHG-Plt
Originally Posted by acysb87
where others will then ask What is a MHD ,MCO and IKK?
Mashad, Iran
Orlando FL, USA
Kankakee IL, USA

Old Nov 7, 2011, 4:36 pm

Originally Posted by jarusoba
Mashad, Iran
Orlando FL, USA
Kankakee IL, USA

lol, wise guy over here
Old Nov 7, 2011, 9:56 pm

Programs: AC SEMM
Originally Posted by acysb87
Some will add that it not like the good ole days of MHDs and 10K MCOs and IKKs and...... where others will then ask What is a MHD ,MCO and IKK?
How things have changed... or "enhanced"
Old Nov 8, 2011, 5:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jarusoba
Mashad, Iran
Orlando FL, USA
Kankakee IL, USA

^
Old Nov 8, 2011, 5:53 am

Programs: AC*SE
+1 for automatic upgrade for SE!

I get comp upgrades often whenever their are "weight issues" (usually because of my three checked 70 lb bags ) or oversold flights with J, but putting this in writing would make me feel warm and fuzzy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.