Search

Lounges at BWI

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2011, 2:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan*E
Lounges at BWI

What are our options?

Basic google-fu tells me there is an RCC and a US airways lounge at BWI, but they're both on the domestic concourse.

Wikipedia says there's a British Airways club on the international concourse, and it's available to all folks on the international side, but can anyone confirm that's true? Is there a fee?
Old Jul 31, 2011, 3:03 pm

Programs: SPG GOLD / BA GOLD/Club Carlson Gold/AMEX Plat.
There is a BA lounge in the international .. I think it's for all biz or 1st class on any international flight. The only Lounge in the domestic area is in Terminal D.. It's card Air Space Lounge.. Located at D10.. www.airspacelounge.com. It's about 17.50. American Express Platinum and Centurion members may bring in up to two guests free of charge.
Old Jul 31, 2011, 9:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan*E
Answered my own question is evening at BWI. Hopefully this thread will live on in the archives to answer someone else's question.

bA lounge is called the "chesapeake club" and is near the entrance and exit of concourse E (international). According to the resident dragon - who lived up to the moniker - only BA first and business class customers (plus their equivalent of Es and SEs) are allowed in. Paid access is also not permitted.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.