Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Bank of America Aeroplan MC Hurdles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2011, 7:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CX Gold,DL Gold, AC E, Fairmont Platinum, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, Amex Plat

I read from previous posts that some folks have had a lot of trouble getting their BoA AE MC cards to have their proper AE # and have the miles post.

Unfortunately the contact info provided by the last person who posted this is outdated and I am still waiting on the miles to post. Anyone who recently went through this ridiculously stupid process please list your resolution steps, and if possible post or PM the BoA contacts who understood more or less how this is supposed to work and got it done.

Thanks!
Old May 14, 2011, 1:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: CX Gold,DL Gold, AC E, Fairmont Platinum, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, Amex Plat
Bump. Still hoping that someone can shed some light on this.
Old May 14, 2011, 9:42 am
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
I would look up the phone# on the internet and phone BoA AE MC until you get a hold of the department..

That is probably the only way you're going to have the miles posted. e-mailing BoA may be a shot in the dark.
Old May 14, 2011, 11:47 pm

Programs: UA, AC, BA Bronze
I had this problem a couple of years ago. In the end, BofA was able to fix it. Just call and ask them to send your request to the travel rewards department (or something similar, I don't remember exactly). I don't think I ever dealt with that department directly, but the reps you get should be able to get them to fix your problem. It does take a week or two if I remember right.
Old May 15, 2011, 3:46 am
Original Poster

Oh if I had a nickel for each instance of all the suggestions made... I would be giving away 15,000 miles myself. I tried all of the above, SEVERAL times... BoA customer service must be the worst ever. I can't believe I actually spend my valuable time explaining to idiots how mileage programs work. The funniest of all, is a rep thought AP should automatically credit my account since they had my credit card number. And you wondered why people get aneurysms...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.