Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Aeroplan Fee Scam

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2011, 3:27 pm

Air Canada call centers are really the most hit or miss of any outfit I've ever seen. I've gotten some great and some abysmal service from them. I know people grumble about the calls routing to India but when my bags go missing, usually they will call me back and are polite. The worst experiences and the best experiences usually don't balance out. I'd say 3 bad, 5 average, 1 good and 1 great for every ten calls. I don't how its happened but AC has some really surly people too answering the phones. I used to simply hang up but then a friend who works in a call center told me that you are usually scored on number of calls and 'talk time' so now if they are rude to me I string it out to 12-15 mins just to stick it to them.

The other thing is this is a known event too. For that agent to say 'not our problem' is not good enough. Its these bad apples that have spoilt the AC cart in some peoples minds.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.