Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Here's how to get comp status on 6J

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2001, 9:19 am
Company Representative - Air Canada
Original Poster

As we talked about recently, Aeroplan P members will be given MVP status on 6J and E/SE will be given MVP GLD status.

Here's how to get it:

Are you a member of Air Canada's Aeroplan Program? We'll match your SUPER ELITE †, ELITE † or PRESTIGE † status automatically.
Please submit this completed enrolment form online and fax a copy of your Aeroplan membership statement showing your 2001 status along with your Roots Air Mileage Plan number to 1-866-752-2201.
Old Mar 27, 2001, 1:05 pm

Programs: AA Plat, HH Gold, MR Plat
Do you think Roots Air would comp my UA Premier Executive status? Or would it be better to do that through AS?
Old Mar 27, 2001, 1:51 pm

Do you think Roots Air would comp my UA Premier Executive status? Or would it be better to do that through AS?

I think the benefits differ between Roots Air and Alaska Program. I think you should try and see what Roots Air has to say about matching your status.
Old Mar 31, 2001, 8:36 pm
Company Representative - Air Canada
Original Poster

I tried to sign up for MP on 6J's homepage and it keeps telling me "Sorry, your account could not be created". Anyone else with this problem?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.