Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AC- YVR-MEX $99 OW + Taxes

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2011, 2:01 pm
Original Member

Programs: Starbucks Gold
Yes, I was affected by a sked change but it was about a month ago or so and I have already flown my flights.

I did call and it was not problem to change my return flight from the 8 am YVR flight to a 1 PM flight via YYZ. Tried to get them to change my outbound too, but they wouldn't go for it.
Old Apr 9, 2011, 9:50 pm

Programs: A3*G AC*nobody TK*nobody
LOL.. the $99 part was fine. but the +Tax (& surcharges) ruins the deal.
Old Apr 9, 2011, 10:36 pm

Programs: A3 Gold, ex-Aeroplan Elite; Hertz #1 club
$100 - YYZ-YUL-LIR (Liberia)

We got a $100 RT ticket YYZ-YUL-LIR but the taxes and fees were $236 each, the fare class was G, and the 25% miles are not status.

It was an AC flight, but not sold by AC - instead by Air Canada Vacations. I discovered the "taxes and fees" do not include the Costa Rican departure tax

The invoice or booking process did not explain the "taxes and fees" so I queried with "customer service (ACV)' . They do not have that info and referred me to accounting and suggested I call them. I requested they respond by email, but have heard nothing yet (still in Costa Rica).

What is the situation with AC Vacation flights, which are not bookable through the regular aircanada website but have AC flight numbers and planes?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.