Wiki Posts
Search

New look AC/CP website

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2000, 1:21 am
Company Representative - Air Canada
Original Poster

New look AC/CP website

Apparantly AC has redesigned the website to accomodate both AC/CP.

The look of the main home page sort of resemble CP's website (even the same font!) with news, flight status, schedules, account info...

However, I found out that one can't check arrival/departure time for CP operated flights despite their claim that you can. CPlus is still the same interface as before. Information is pretty much the same, the only difference is the look of it. No more CP schedule information unless you log in and check prices. Not sure about Aeroplan online as I'm not a Aeroplan member so not sure whether they've made any changes to that part. Overall, nothing too exciting.

The only remains of CP website is a message informing of the merge of the website and one will be redirected in 30 seconds...

[This message has been edited by Empress (edited 09-29-2000).]
Old Sep 29, 2000, 7:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TalkBoard: We discuss / ad nauseum things that mean / so very little
Took a quick glance. Looks really quite nice.

You can check status of CP flights but you have to use the AC codeshare number instead. (e.g. enter 3950 to check status of CP950)

FewMiles..
Old Sep 29, 2000, 11:11 am
Company Representative - Air Canada
Original Poster

The thing is using AC codeshare flight # only show their schedule arrival/dep time but not the actuals.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.