Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

3 MLL Passes looking for a nice home!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2010, 9:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG-Marriott Titanium Elite

Got 3 MLL passes that I won't be using before Feb 28th 2010.

If anyone is interested, please PM me.

If you're an Ebayer looking for free supply, don't bother writing me. Will send those to respected FT'ers!
Old Feb 6, 2010, 10:24 am

Classy gesture SL ^

Think we should all use the minimum FT posts requirement for these things to save from the Ebay moochers

Btw, i don't need the mll passes or anything, just giving a thumbs up on the offer
Old Feb 6, 2010, 10:33 am
Original Poster

It's the right thing to do anyway. I didn't pay for those in the first place, I got my E status to allow me in the lounge with my wife. If someone else can benefit from it while they're still valid by using them (instead of selling them!!) then it's in the spirit of FT isn't it?
Old Feb 6, 2010, 10:43 am

Programs: AC
Awesome gesture.

I have been the benefactor of some generous FT'ers in the past, as the lounges make travelling such a nicer experience.

Hope they go to someone deserving, and that they enjoy them as much as I did.
Old Feb 6, 2010, 10:51 am

Programs: AC*E, Airmiles Onyx (reluctantly), Marriott Titanium, IHG PC Platinum
Agreed as I hate seeing those who recently signed up asked for passes, and some asking over and over again. I ended up giving away all my 4 passes to various co-workers. I hate seeing them on eBay or Craigslist, a lousy $20-30 per pass isn't as fulfilling as an appreciative friend.

This is actually the first year I didn't choose MLL passes since I always end up giving them away, but with a potential 6-7 person group trip you might see me begging for some later in the year!
Old Feb 7, 2010, 8:47 pm

OT: Have some MLL passes as well.... is there a difference between the Prestige MLL and E/SE passes? Can they be used by anyone even if your name isn't on it?

Thx...
Old Feb 7, 2010, 8:55 pm

Programs: AC*SE100K; Marriott Titanium; NEXUS
All the MLL passes are the same, and they don't have names on them like the UG certs, so anyone can use them.
Old Feb 7, 2010, 10:26 pm

Programs: E50 MM
I have 2 MLL passes that expire on February 28. If they will be put to good use (i.e. non Ebay), please PM me if you are interested in the pair which will be mailed from Oshawa, Ontario.
Old Feb 8, 2010, 12:20 pm

Programs: AC SE
Hello,

My sister flies LHR-YYC Feb 26 so if anyone has a MLL pass that is about to expire I know she would appreciate it. I live in Calgary and will gladly pay the postage to get it mailed to me and then I will forward it onto her.

Thank you,
Old Feb 8, 2010, 12:44 pm

Programs: AC MM
I have 3 MLL passes to giveaway if anyone is still looking, send me a PM.
Old Feb 8, 2010, 2:57 pm

Programs: AC MM
My passes are now gone, I have sent a PM to those who will be receiving them.
Old Feb 8, 2010, 3:57 pm

Programs: E50 MM
My passes are gone, PMs are sent to those who will receive them.
Old Feb 8, 2010, 4:27 pm
Original Poster

Passes are gone as well.

Happy Travels!

Last edited by Super Larry; Feb 8, 2010 at 5:37 pm
Old Feb 8, 2010, 7:05 pm
PRS

Programs: Marriott Titanium & Lifetime Gold, HHonors Gold
My parents have a 6:30am YDF-YYZ AC flight on Friday, Feb 19th. Rather than take the first connecting flight they are making an almost four-hour stopover in YYZ in order to join us on a noon flight. If anyone has two extra passes I would love to have two sent directly to them in Corner Brook as a pre-trip surprise. Unfortunately I do not fly enough these days to earn my own. Thanks for reading.

UPDATE: I was contacted by two generous FT members who offered their passes and was able to have two passes mailed to my parents - hopefully they will arrive in time!

Last edited by PRS; Feb 15, 2010 at 8:41 am Reason: Update to request

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.