Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Travel in Canada

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2000, 10:15 am
Original Poster

Travel in Canada

I am an elite member and make up my points flying only in Canada. Since the merger I have been inconvenienced via confused staff, poor quality aircraft, non e tickets.
Recently I went to Fredericton economy and even though the flight was over 2 hours the plane was a Focker jet noice was iunbelievable and my seat by the emerg exit was freezing. Business class was vacant accept for the attendants. Last week I left Term 2 to Winnipeg. After trying to get a boarding pass from the kiosk along with the help of a AC staff member after 15 minutes I was shuttled to CP where their was a long line up and know EXec check in. I know this isn't easy for the staff or management but I choose AC for its equipment and now am regularly inconvenienced. I received numerous bonus miles after last years strike and beleive they should be doing simaliar now.
Old Jun 13, 2000, 10:26 am

Programs: BA GGL, FPC Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Amb
Not a bad idea--but I doubt we will see it unless the pilots go out.

I am surprised at the lack of J/EP,P,C check in for CP--I would have thought they would have this set up with the move.

(But then again, I tend to optimism).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.