Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Casa & Rabat: 5 days what to do..?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2007, 6:25 am
aly
Original Poster

Arrow Casa & Rabat: 5 days what to do..?

hello all, i am transitting via casablanca next week and was told that Rabat is indeed one of the most beautiful cities in Morocco, any suggestions on hotels, guides, method of transport to and from casa would be appreciated..!!

as are ideas and suggestions for souvenirs to take back home!!

PS: i was thinking of taking back an hand engraved door for the bedroom entrance

TIA
Old Apr 3, 2007, 11:40 am
aly
Original Poster

Ttt

just a friendly bump, any info out there or recommendations..?

i looked at the ibis hotel, and the mercure brand of hotels too..

Thx
Old Apr 15, 2007, 6:59 am

Programs: UA, AA Gold, Delta, HHonors Diamond, Marriott, Starwood
I took a 2nd class train from Casablanca to Rabat. It was 55 Dirhams (about $6.10). The train ride should take a little over 2 hours with a transfer at Ain Sebaa station. Rabat has 2 stations, Rabat Agdal station & Rabat Ville station (the main station; get off here). It's a much bigger station; Rabat Agdal is a smaller station.

Rabat is OK; you can see the main sites in 1 day. I would recommend you go to Marrakesh instead. Tons of shopping there! I think the train from Casablanca takes about 3 hours.

The only site in Casablanca was the Hassan II mosque.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.