Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flight from Madrid to Marrakech..

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2018, 11:53 am
Original Poster

Flight from Madrid to Marrakech..

Will be traveling to Marrakech from Madrid in March with 2 kids. Is RyanAIR the best option in regards to cost and are there any concerns i should be aware of. Will be first time trying this Airline..and does anyone have a Riad Recommendation and central hotels/Airbnb in Madrid..
Old Nov 16, 2018, 4:29 am

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
Let's see.... do a search for Ryanair or FR on this forum and you'll see the pitfalls to avoid. Don't assume any rules will be bent for you.

- print your boarding pass at home, pay for bags ahead of time if you're planning to check.
- make sure your carry-ons and kids don't exceed allowed size
- ensure that you're at the gate waaaay before it closes
- if you're non-EEA/EU get your documents checked at the desk. Not sure if you need to do that anyway since you have kids.

Not sure that there is anything else that needs to be considered.
Old Nov 16, 2018, 7:05 am
Original Poster

Thank you for the advice.

I have read so many issues re: this airline that I was a little hesitant b4 bookings. On the other hand, the price between Ryanair and Iberia is huge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.