Wiki Posts
Search

Kenya visa question

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2018, 10:06 pm
Original Poster

Kenya visa question

Hello,
I will be flying to Nairobi arriving oct 1 at 6am, then leaving to the seychelles oct 2 at 11:10am, back from the seychelles oct 7 6:25pm, then leave nairobi oct 9, 2:10pm. So my question is.. i the first arrival will be less than 72 hours, the second will be more than 72 hours. I can't figure out if i need 2 visas? A transit visa and a visitor visa? Or one visa? or what? I emailed the embassy and i've not received any reply..

Thanks!
Old Aug 10, 2018, 4:11 am

Unless I'm missing something, both your stays seems to be <72 hrs, so you'll need 2 transit visas (assuming you are eligible for a eVisa/VOA), that would be cheaper and simpler than a multiple entry visa.
https://www.nairobi-airport.com/visa...ival_kenya.php
Old Aug 10, 2018, 4:48 am

You will need 2 transit visas. They are available online. Very easy process.

evisa.go.ke | Republic of Kenya Electronic Visa System
Old Aug 10, 2018, 5:39 pm
Original Poster

You're right, my time calculation was incorrect, thanks for verifying !!! Ok I'll get 2 transit visas, thanks much for your quick reply.
B747-437B likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.