Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Africa > Africa
Reload this Page >

How far in advance one should make reservations for Kruger and flights?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How far in advance one should make reservations for Kruger and flights?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2017, 7:51 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
A lot of great information given here - and hope you have a wonderful time in SA. Just reading through what everyone has written, unless I mentioned it, no one has mentioned about Victoria Falls.

Please just remember that November is when the falls are at their absolute lowest levels, and the whole section from Livingston Island to the Zambian border can run virtually dry. Viewing of the falls at this time of year really has to be done from the Zimbabwe side.

Please don't go with expectations of vast flowing walls of water, you will be disappointed. On the plus side it means that you can get to go to the Devil's Pool if you dare and the white water rafting is at its most white knuckle inducing!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.