Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SA Express reinstates three major routes

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2016, 11:52 am
Original Poster

[MODS Since this specifically deals with SA Express Flights, I'm fine with moving over to SA Forum. But since it deals w/ intra-SA travel, I thought I should post it here]

-----------
http://www.tourismupdate.co.za/artic...e-major-routes

SA Express has resumed operations on its Johannesburg-Port Elizabeth, Johannesburg-East London and Durban-Cape Town routes, effective November 1.

The airline recently announced its intention to withdraw these services, however it has now decided to resume the services on reduced frequencies.

The new schedule is as follows:

Flight SA1457 departs Johannesburg on Mondays Fridays and Sundays at 17h20, arriving in Port Elizabeth at 19h50. Return flight SA1460 departs Port Elizabeth on Tuesdays at 06h10 and arrives in Johannesburg at 08h00. On Fridays and Sundays, flight SA1458 departs Port Elizabeth at 20h00 and arrives in Johannesburg at 21h35.

Flight SA1409 departs Johannesburg for East London on Mondays, Fridays and Sundays at 17h30 and arrives at 19h00. Return flight, SA1410 departs East London on Mondays, Fridays and Sundays at 19h40 and arrives in Johannesburg at 21h10.

On Mondays, SA1850 departs Durban at 06h10 and arrives in Cape Town at 08h25. On Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, flight SA1858 departs Durban at 15h35 and arrives in Cape Town at 17h50.

The return flight SA1851 departs Cape Town on Mondays at 09h05 and arrives in Durban at 11h05. On Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, flight SA1858 departs Cape Town at 18h15 and arrives in Durban at 20h15.
-------

I'm particularly appreciative of the return of DUR-CPT!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.