Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EU261 claim vs EI Regional

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2022, 12:31 pm
Original Poster

EU261 claim vs EI Regional

Should I direct an EU261 claim for an EI Regional flight still to EI, or directly to Emerald Airlines?
Old Dec 12, 2022, 12:48 pm

Aer Lingus are responsible so direct to them.
Old Dec 12, 2022, 12:59 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by DELLAS
Aer Lingus are responsible so direct to them.
Perfect, thank you!
Old Dec 12, 2022, 1:41 pm

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
Fill the online form in, it asks if the flight number was EI3xxx and directs it accordingly

Be prepared for 'weather' as the rejection reason. Dublin has been fully operational, the UK airports have been a bit messy
Old Dec 12, 2022, 3:43 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ROKNA
Fill the online form in, it asks if the flight number was EI3xxx and directs it accordingly

Be prepared for 'weather' as the rejection reason. Dublin has been fully operational, the UK airports have been a bit messy
Thanks. This was a 5hr delay on Friday (9th) - reason given was the delay was due to aircraft de-icing. I dont believe de-icing aircraft in December in Europe is an extraordinary circumstance and certainly not that it should take 5 hours!

DAA have stated that all runways and taxiways were fully operational as normal during Friday.
Old Dec 13, 2022, 4:31 am

Programs: AerClub - Concierge, Hotels.com - Gold
Originally Posted by Nikko5
Thanks. This was a 5hr delay on Friday (9th) - reason given was the delay was due to aircraft de-icing. I dont believe de-icing aircraft in December in Europe is an extraordinary circumstance and certainly not that it should take 5 hours!

DAA have stated that all runways and taxiways were fully operational as normal during Friday.
Hard to know. In general the kind of weather weve gotten the last few days is extraordinary in the sense that it happened very, very rarely. Europe is a big place. And Ireland is one of the warmest parts of Northern Europe in the winter.

You could be in for a fight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.