Wiki Posts
Search

Promotion to Silver Tier Delayed

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2022, 3:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AerClub Silver Tier
Promotion to Silver Tier Delayed

Hello fellow members. The reason for this thread is to inquire whether or not some of you have faced or are currently facing a delay to being promoted to your next tier. In my case it is to Silver Tier. I flew from DUB to LHR with Advantage, but on return with Saver. Subsequently, my return flight was accredited within 72 hours but not my outbound from DUB. With my Advantage ticket, it would promote me to Silver. Unfortunately, I have been sending emails back and forth like a wild geese, calling AerClub on numerous occasions (including today); but to no avail. All I kept getting was [I'm sorry sir but the issue has been escalated]. I was wondering what can I do? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Old Dec 3, 2022, 2:25 am

Programs: AerClub - Concierge, Hotels.com - Gold
Have mentioned this before so apologies for the repeat. Had an issue with non award of Avios years ago. Various methods failed. Then an ordinary letter to the head office with a copy to the CEO saw the issue solved within days.

Might be worth it.
Shamrock147 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.