Search

Airport Fast Track Security

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2022 | 8:30 am
Original Poster
10 Countries Visited

Programs: BA Gold
Airport Fast Track Security

Curious to see where is fast track security given to EI passengers, officially and unofficially. There's a few posts and comments scattered across the forum so wanted to put it together in one updated post. Anyone else with information and experience, please comment bellow and let's make a useful list.

Officially stated on the website:
Amsterdam (AMS):

AerClub status

Belfast (BHD):
AerClub status

Dublin (DUB):
AerClub status
AerSpace ticket

London Heathrow (LHR):
AerClub status

Shannon (SNN):
AerClub status

Unofficially (based on my experience):
Belfast (BHD):
AerSpace ticket. Works with digital boarding pass.

Brussels (BRU):
AerSpace ticket. Digital boarding pass does not work. Printed boarding pass will show fare class J and the agent will let you in.

London Heathrow (LHR):
AerSpace ticket. Works with digital boarding pass. Printed boarding pass will show fare class J and the agent will let you in.

Unofficially (Read on the forums):
Athens (ATH):

AerClub status

Birmingham (BHX):
AerClub status

Dusseldorf (DUS):
AerClub status

London Gatwick (LGW):
AerClub status

Manchester (MAN):
AerClub status

Rome (FCO):
AerClub status

Assumption (AerSpace):
Assuming that a printed boarding pass will show fare class J, then there could be a chance of using fast track security at:
Barcelona (BCN), Berlin (BER), Birmingham (BHX), Cork (ORK), Frankfurt (FRA), Geneva (GVA), Knock (NOC), Lisbon (LIS), London Gatwick (LGW), Madrid (MAD), Manchester (MAN), Milan Linate (LIN), Milan Malpensa (MXP), Munich (MUC), Paris (CDG), Shannon (SNN)and Zurich (ZRH).

No information:
No one has posted about the following EI destinations (Not including US and Canada destinations. Also not including Aberdeen (ABZ), Cardiff (CWL), Donegal (CFN), Isle of Man (IOM), Jersey (JER), and Newquay (NQY) as they don't have fast track).

Alicante (ALC), Bilbao (BIO), Bordeaux (BOD), Bridgetown (BGI), Bristol (BRS), Budapest (BUD), Burgas (BOJ), Corfu (CFU), Dubrovnik (DBV), Edinburgh (EDI), Exeter (EXT), Faro (FAO), Fuerteventura (FUE), Glasgow (GLA), Gran Canaria (LPA), Hamburg (HAM), Izmir (ADB), Lanzarote (ACE), Leeds (LBA), Lyon (LYS), Malaga (AGP), Marseille (MRS), Nantes (NTE), Naples (NAP), Newcastle (NCL), Nice (NCE), Palma (PMI), Perpignan (PGF), Pisa (PSA), Prague (PRG), Rovaniemi (RVN), Salzburg (SZG), Santiago de Compostela (SCQ), Santorini (JTR), Southampton (SOU), Split (SPU), Tenerife (TFS), Toulouse (TLS), Venice (VCE), Verona (VRN), Vienna (VIE), and Warsaw (WAW).
Old Nov 30, 2022 | 11:51 am
50 Countries Visited1M40 Nights15 Years on Site

Barcelona no you have to buy a pass for 5 on the Aena App .

Hamburg no you cant buy it either based on my recent experience.

Lanzarote does not have fast track at all

Marseille you have to buy a pass from the App for around 7

Southampton no you have to buy a pass on the airport website

The above is based on my personal experience in the last 3-4 months.
Pete_23567 likes this.
Old Dec 1, 2022 | 10:34 am

Apologies, repeat of info.
Old Dec 1, 2022 | 11:15 am
10 Countries Visited5 Years on Site

Programs: AerClub - Concierge, ITA - Executive, Hotels.com - Gold
Not really an answer but re the cost. I’ve flown to DUB from LHR, LGW, LIN, MXP, ATH, PRG, FCO and MUC this year and I never went looking for FastTrack because the lines for normal security were very, very quiet when I passed through. So I don’t know that I’d pay for it in a lot of smaller EU airports.

Last edited by alserire; Dec 1, 2022 at 11:29 am
Old Dec 1, 2022 | 11:56 am
20 Countries Visited100k30 Nights

Programs: AerClub Concierge, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor ALL Gold, NH Platinum
Originally Posted by alserire
Not really an answer but re the cost. Ive flown to DUB from LHR, LGW, LIN, MXP, ATH, PRG, FCO and MUC this year and I never went looking for FastTrack because the lines for normal security were very, very quiet when I passed through. So I dont know that Id pay for it in a lot of smaller EU airports.
I was coming back through LIS recently - chanced a digital boarding pass initially but its automatic gates so went and bought the fast track for 9 - I had come through around the same time the week before and there was a 30min wait for security so 9 was well worth it
Old Dec 1, 2022 | 12:32 pm
5 Years on Site

Programs: EI Concierge, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Silver, IHG Platinum
Ive been rejected at BRS airport with both Advantage fares and Concierge - business class only, sorry
Old Dec 1, 2022 | 12:46 pm
10 Years on Site

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
SFO is the only US airport where status or ticket class seems to work, they have private contracted security not TSA so can set their own rules. But you need to get the red stamp on the BP

For VIE and PRG the security is at the gate so its a free for all.
Old Dec 1, 2022 | 1:12 pm
10 Countries Visited5 Years on Site

Programs: AerClub - Concierge, ITA - Executive, Hotels.com - Gold
Originally Posted by ROKNA
SFO is the only US airport where status or ticket class seems to work, they have private contracted security not TSA so can set their own rules. But you need to get the red stamp on the BP

PRG. Correct. A free for all. Bought a bottle of water just opposite the gate. "You can't bring that through sir". "But I bought it just over there!" No excuses.

Just remarkable we're still at that 21 years later.
Old Dec 1, 2022 | 1:56 pm
50 Countries Visited1M40 Nights15 Years on Site

BOJ - No access . The airport sell a Vip package with lounge and fast track not sure of the cost.

FCO - No access you can buy it from the website for 7

TFS - No access Aena App sells it for 5.13
Old Dec 2, 2022 | 2:05 am
30 Countries Visited500k40 Nights5 Years on Site

Originally Posted by ROKNA

I've definitely had business ticket class work in ORD multiple times and I think BOS too but not so sure on that one.
Old Dec 14, 2022 | 2:04 am
20 Countries Visited100k30 Nights

Programs: AerClub Concierge, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor ALL Gold, NH Platinum
For LIN - can confirm - priority tags on the check bags (for all they will do) and directed to the lounge but no Fast track even with the paper J boarding card. Was rejected from the automated gate and then told No agreement with Aer Lingus - go around. YMMV

you can buy it for 9 if you wish - security was only 10 or 15mins and you dont have to remove electronics or liquids

Last edited by Pete_23567; Dec 14, 2022 at 6:19 am
Old Dec 14, 2022 | 5:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
15 Years on Site

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
There is no fast track security at ORK. And, I'd guess, at quite a few of the other airports mentioned above.
DELLAS likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.