Wiki Posts
Search

Manage My Booking Log In

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2019, 8:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: EIGC, HH, BAEC, CC
Manage My Booking Log In

Anyone have this issue. Have a booking DUB JFK rtn. Requested an upgrade and got an email back to say they are processing it etc and to wait for confirmation. All fine

Since then I when I look at the trip in my account, the return segment (the one I requested the upgrade on) is listed twice and I just get an error if I try to log in to manage my booking.

Anyone come across this?

Thanks

Eoin
Old Dec 18, 2019, 8:53 am

Programs: Aer Lingus
Yes this happens when upgrades are requested. I have no idea why and it’s slightly frustrating because you have to call them to make any changes. In my experience once the upgrade is confirmed you’ll get a new confirmation email and all will be well. I assume it’s due to their very cheap/old IT system but someone else is likely better placed to comment on the reasons.

the good news is that you have a high chance of success if it’s DUB-JFK
Old Dec 18, 2019, 9:20 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
This is expected, your ticket is now no longer under your control.
Old Dec 18, 2019, 10:09 am

Literally just off the phone with the concierge line confirming 2 applied comp upgrades. Once I did that they asked me what seats I wanted and I got the email confirmation and then I could access manage my booking on EI. Before that the same as always you get 2 lines for any flight you've applied for an upgrade and it is pending awaiting confirmation.
Old Dec 19, 2019, 12:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: EIGC, HH, BAEC, CC
Thanks all

Glad to know its normal!

Eoin

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.