Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AerClub fast track access

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2018, 10:40 am
Original Poster

AerClub fast track access

Is there a list online anywhere of the airports that AerClub members have fast track security access?
I can't find anything on the Aer Lingus website.

The only ones I know of are Dublin and Heathrow. There's also expedited security in JFK (Aer Lingus don't do TSA Precheck unfortunately).
Old Mar 30, 2018, 11:28 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
Dub, lhr, lgw, bhx, sfo
Old Mar 30, 2018, 2:58 pm

Location: Naas at the weekend and FRA during the working week
Programs: EI Aer Club Concierge , BAEC Silver, Tesco clubcard
There is no fast track in FRA but most of the regulars queue in the priority lane and they are ignored.
Old Mar 31, 2018, 2:15 pm

Programs: Aer Club Platinum, BAEC Silver, Star Alliance Gold, Flying Blue Gold
I have used it recently in BHX, MAN, & LGW
Old Apr 1, 2018, 10:20 pm

Programs: BA Silver, Hilton HHonors Gold
IAD, DUS, AMS, FCO too
Old Apr 2, 2018, 4:39 am

Not official but works at ATH
Old Apr 2, 2018, 1:44 pm

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
The important thing here is to check in at the check in desk

You get a stamp on the boarding card which gets you into the quick line, certainly for LGW, BHX, SFO this was the game plan.

Back when EI had a lounge in Athens the lounge staff would stamp priority on the boarding card

Despite being through Dusseldorf countless times I've never use the fast track, there isn't really any effort to police it and the folks in DUS most of the time are efficient so no difference. The ground staff in DUS are useless so best of luck trying to get anything out of check in
Old Apr 3, 2018, 9:53 am

Programs: BA Silver, Hilton HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by ROKNA
The important thing here is to check in at the check in desk

You get a stamp on the boarding card which gets you into the quick line, certainly for LGW, BHX, SFO this was the game plan.

Back when EI had a lounge in Athens the lounge staff would stamp priority on the boarding card

Despite being through Dusseldorf countless times I've never use the fast track, there isn't really any effort to police it and the folks in DUS most of the time are efficient so no difference. The ground staff in DUS are useless so best of luck trying to get anything out of check in
I've never needed a stamp at LGW, just go straight through Premium and scan the boarding pass at the automatic gates.
alserire likes this.
Old Oct 9, 2019, 12:12 pm

Programs: UA Silver, IHG Plat AMB, Hertz Pres. Circle, Avis Presidents Club; Caesars Diamond Plus
With an "Advantage" fare DUB-LHR may I go through the Fast Track Security lane? I'm a member of AerClub but have no elevated status.

Last edited by lindaiah; Oct 9, 2019 at 12:40 pm
Old Oct 10, 2019, 2:24 am

Yes you can just show your boarding pass and say you are travelling Aer Space if it does not say it on BP.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.