Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aer Lingus | AerClub
Reload this Page >

30K free AVIOS when you sign up to Irish and Sunday Independent subscription

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

30K free AVIOS when you sign up to Irish and Sunday Independent subscription

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2018, 4:30 am

Irish Independant Aerclub/Avios offer

Does anyone that has taken advantage of this offer know how long it takes to get their Avios voucher email after purchasing the subscription? Currently waiting 20 days and nothing so far, email confirmation says "within 21 days" and also "in the next 2 weeks" for getting the voucher. Curious if anyone else has had to wait longer or needed to contact them directly to get the voucher.
Old Feb 15, 2018, 1:29 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Mucci
Originally Posted by mccartje
Does anyone that has taken advantage of this offer know how long it takes to get their Avios voucher email after purchasing the subscription? Currently waiting 20 days and nothing so far, email confirmation says "within 21 days" and also "in the next 2 weeks" for getting the voucher. Curious if anyone else has had to wait longer or needed to contact them directly to get the voucher.
Yeah, I ordered the subscription on 23 October, voucher arrived on 21 November.

From there it was simple to apply it and the Avios credited fine. So I'd just hold off - it will come.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.