Wiki Posts
Search

BHD Summer 2017 Schedules Loaded?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2016, 7:14 am
Original Poster

BHD Summer 2017 Schedules Loaded?

Hello -

I searched and couldn't find the answer, but apologies if I missed an earlier thread. I'm planning to fly FAO-BHD at the end of May 2017 and one of the Aer Lingus nonstops that's presently scheduled for this (2016) summer season appears to work perfectly with my travel plans for next (2017) summer. I'm hoping the schedule next summer will be roughly similar.

Anyone have any experience/insight with when the next summer season's schedules are typically loaded and available for sale?

Any advice appreciated - thank you very much.

Last edited by commavia; Aug 20, 2016 at 7:55 am
Old Aug 22, 2016, 8:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
There is no guarantee that this particular route will operate next year - particularly given that 69 Aer Lingus staff based at BHD are being moved to DUB from October.

Last year, the summer schedule from BHD wasn't announced until October.
Old Aug 23, 2016, 2:20 am

BHD routes still being mulled over if you cant wait too long then maybe look at Jet2.com who fly into BFS.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.