Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dublin airport power outlets

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2016, 11:04 am
Original Poster

Dublin airport power outlets

First time flying out of DUB and will be arriving at the airport extra-early. I have read there is free Wi-Fi throughout but are there adequate opportunities to charge up in the gate areas? TIA
Old May 10, 2016, 11:45 am

Programs: BAEC, Flying Blue, Eurostar, Miles&Smiles
There are usually a few dotted around. There are little cushioned seating areas around as well, these have got desks and plenty of outlets, often the international kind with multiple plug options.
Old May 10, 2016, 12:07 pm

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
The main shopping area in T2 does have a number of outlets and tables

Options at the gate areas, particularity if travelling to the US are scare

If you are flying Aer Lingus to the US, every seat on the A330 fleet has a socket which takes most types of plugs so you can charge while you fly
Old May 10, 2016, 4:00 pm

Originally Posted by carraher
First time flying out of DUB and will be arriving at the airport extra-early. I have read there is free Wi-Fi throughout but are there adequate opportunities to charge up in the gate areas? TIA
Depending on where you are in the Terminal even if there are none visable right away its always a good idea to look next to vending machines etc... Usually a spare socket round somewhere
Old May 11, 2016, 2:21 am
Original Poster

Thanks, everyone. In the T2 main area we found seating against the wall at the Harvest Market with power. In the gate area, some of the pillars have outlets apparently for the cleaning staff. A 6 foot cord extends to the closest seats.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.