Search

DUB - Separate Booking Connection

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2016, 10:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Executive Club, Flying Blue
DUB - Separate Booking Connection

Hi,
I am booked on two separate bookings via Aer Lingus directly online from BHX-DUB-LIS and I arrive on EI3265 and takeoff on EI486. That means I land at 13:10 and depart at 15:00 in DUB leaving me 1h 50m. I am unsure how this type of connection works in this circumstance, does DUB have a connections area? I mean I am fairly familiar with the airport as I have arrived/departed several times but never even thought about connecting until now. Also I was told by EI that if my first flight is delayed (due to it's notorious ambiguous departure time) then I will have to tell the cabin crew on that flight to contact DUB?? I am not sure whether to loose out on that flight now and book the £50 morning Ryanair one instead.. Can anyone advise?
Old Jan 7, 2016, 4:02 pm

Programs: BA Silver; IHG Spire; Avis P+; Global Entry
there is a connections area in DUB, once you arrive, turn left at immigration and the connection corridor will bring you back into departures.
Old Jan 15, 2016, 9:10 pm

What's the situation with regards to luggage as you have booked two separate flights ? Can you get it transferred to your next flight or do you
have book it onto the next flight ?

Just wondering as I am flying Aer Lingus UK->DUB->JFK booked separately as well and would like to know what the situation is with regard luggage...

Regards
Old Jan 16, 2016, 6:29 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
It should be possible provided you have the documentation for both flights printed out.
Old Feb 14, 2016, 8:18 am

Programs: BA Silver, KLM, HILTON HONOURS
We're flying AA from MCO-DUB then Aer Lingus DUB-GLA - separate bookings.. Will AA check through our bags to Glasgow or will we have to collect them in Dub then check them in again
Old Feb 14, 2016, 8:29 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
Firstly AA do not operate a direct MCO-DUB service, but Aer Lingus does

AA will not check through unless on the same ticket (AA and EI have a interlining and eticket agreement)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.