Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Hit Silver, 12700 miles + 4 flights needed by 29th?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2023, 6:49 pm
zxd
Original Poster

Programs: A3

So I just got upgraded to Silver; partially because I added some flights that were not credited before - but I forgot how it works going from a zero to Gold. If I don't hit the 12700 miles by the 29th what happens? Then does it reset to needing 24k miles +4 flights / 70k miles non aegean?

Haven't done this for a while (was gold some years ago on Aegean) so I forgot how it works

Old Nov 16, 2023, 10:20 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Location: UK - the nearest airport is named after a motorway !
My understanding is that the upgrade is dependent on a set number of miles (24k/70k) within a rolling 12 month period. I would therefore expect that you had some flight activity on 29/11/2022, which will be removed on 29/11/2023, and cause your 'miles required' number to upgrade to Gold to increase.

If that makes no sense, then I expect someone with a better/clearer explanation to be along shortly.
giorginho likes this.
Old Nov 16, 2023, 5:12 pm
zxd
Original Poster

Programs: A3
Originally Posted by Stewie Mac
My understanding is that the upgrade is dependent on a set number of miles (24k/70k) within a rolling 12 month period. I would therefore expect that you had some flight activity on 29/11/2022, which will be removed on 29/11/2023, and cause your 'miles required' number to upgrade to Gold to increase.

If that makes no sense, then I expect someone with a better/clearer explanation to be along shortly.
That makes a lot of sense! Thank you - and yes I had activity in Nov 2022 so this makes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.