Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Int’l Business class [included in reduced redemption miles targeted promo?]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2023, 10:45 am
Original Poster

Does anyone have experience flying business class on Aegean internationally? Pros/cons? They have a very appealing offer using miles from the US to Athens
Old Mar 22, 2023, 12:42 pm

I don't understand what you are asking.
From the US to Athens using which carrier?
Aegean's own Business class in the flights they operate in Europe has been reviewed extensively.
irishguy28 likes this.
Old Mar 22, 2023, 1:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by skstayton
They have a very appealing offer using miles from the US to Athens
You appear to have misunderstood the scope of the offer. You cannot fly from the US to Athens and benefit from the 30% miles back offer - A3 does not fly to the US.
Attached Images  
gioannis13 likes this.
Old Mar 23, 2023, 9:13 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
Does anyone have experience flying business class on Aegean internationally? Pros/cons? They have a very appealing offer using miles from the US to Athens
No they don't have such an offer.
Old Mar 23, 2023, 11:20 am

Programs: A3*G,BA Silver
We don’t have any experience on this specific route but if you do please let us know…
Old Mar 24, 2023, 12:23 am

Programs: A3
Does this offer to get 30% miles back require any code, is it targeted (do you receive email about it) or is it available to everybody?
Old Mar 24, 2023, 1:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by maciuj
Does this offer to get 30% miles back require any code, is it targeted (do you receive email about it) or is it available to everybody?
Given that it is not published or otherwise mentioned on the website, I can only assume it's a targeted offer. If you weren't contacted about this offer, then you should probably not expect to benefit from its terms.
maciuj likes this.
Old Mar 28, 2023, 1:35 am

Programs: A3 gold, BA silver, IHG platinum, Hilton Gold
yup, its targeted. My friend (no status, few hundreds of miles) got it but not me
Old Mar 28, 2023, 5:29 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Aegean’s international business class is pretty much the same as it’s domestic business class: better food/beverage service than in economy class while the seating is like domestic economy class except that the middle seats are blocked.

Aegean doesn’t fly to/from the US with its own planes. A3’s longest flight may even be Greece to Morocco.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.