Tier upgrade

Old Mar 18, 2023, 4:14 am
Original Poster

Tier upgrade

Hello everyone.

I assume that award flight doesn't give you any tier miles nor award miles. But does anyone know if award flights with Agean/Olyimpic Air are taken into account in the number of flights necessary for easier tier upgrade ?

Thank you for you help.

Last edited by DaddStone; Mar 18, 2023 at 4:21 am Reason: precision
Old Mar 18, 2023, 4:27 am

Programs: Cheapest lie-flat available and credit card bestowed hotel elites now, long-time AA EXtraPotato then
No and this is clearly the wrong forum
Old Mar 18, 2023, 4:34 am

Programs: AC*SE • LH*SEN • AA*EP • MB*A • WOH*G • HH*G
Originally Posted by DaddStone
Hello everyone.

I assume that award flight doesn't give you any tier miles nor award miles. But does anyone know if award flights with Agean/Olyimpic Air are taken into account in the number of flights necessary for easier tier upgrade ?

Thank you for you help.
Depends what airline. United just changed their policy this year, award tickets on UA metal now gives you 1 PQP for every 100 UAMP redeemed iirc.
A few other carriers also lets you earn tier miles on non-rev but just like UA they'll make you redeem for it with their FQTV programme.
Old Mar 18, 2023, 6:17 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jerrychuang
No and this is clearly the wrong forum
Thank you for your answer. And I'm sorry for posting here. I thought I was posting in the "Aegean miles and bonus forum". Is there a way to move my question over there?
Old Mar 18, 2023, 6:57 am

Originally Posted by DaddStone
Thank you for your answer. And I'm sorry for posting here. I thought I was posting in the "Aegean miles and bonus forum". Is there a way to move my question over there?
So your intended forum destination was Aegean but you ended up in Premium Fare Deals -you must have been flying Ryanair

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.