Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Does Aegean Airlines Customer Service exist?!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2022, 6:41 am
Original Poster

So, I've now sent the fifth (!) time a request concerning a booking, both by e-mail ([email protected]) and also on the website via the dedicated form. The reply is quite fast actually, each time about 3-7 hours later I receive it! However, it's always the exact same standard reply with links to different help pages (which doesn't help at all since I have a very specific question regarding my booking). So, it seems that they do not have agents anymore willing to reply important e-mails/forms regarding a specific flight?!
Old Nov 24, 2022, 7:10 am

Programs: A3*G, Accor ALL Gold
Originally Posted by Maksy
So, I've now sent the fifth (!) time a request concerning a booking, both by e-mail ([email protected]) and also on the website via the dedicated form. The reply is quite fast actually, each time about 3-7 hours later I receive it! However, it's always the exact same standard reply with links to different help pages (which doesn't help at all since I have a very specific question regarding my booking). So, it seems that they do not have agents anymore willing to reply important e-mails/forms regarding a specific flight?!
Why don’t you call them ?
Call center agents are usually very efficient !
Maksy and eshroom like this.
Old Nov 24, 2022, 7:15 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
Twitter is your friend.
Maksy and romans like this.
Old Nov 24, 2022, 7:36 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by KATERGOO
Why don’t you call them ?
Call center agents are usually very efficient !
Because I need and want to have the reply in written form. Anyway, why having an e-mail address and a web-form if not answering/reading the requests of their paying passenger...?
Old Nov 24, 2022, 7:36 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by headingwest
Twitter is your friend.
Don't have... And I won't force myself to open one just for that!
Old Nov 24, 2022, 7:39 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Maksy
Don't have... And I won't force myself to open one just for that!
fair enough
romans likes this.
Old Nov 24, 2022, 12:44 pm

Programs: A3*G, Accor ALL Gold
It's up to you ! But obviously you are in a dead end keeping sending emails.
With many airlines, you would get no answer at all or maybe months later.
Aegean is no worse than any other.
You just have to know if it's important to you or not. If it is, you have the answer.

Last edited by KATERGOO; Nov 25, 2022 at 10:39 am
Old Nov 25, 2022, 3:07 am
:D!
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Diamond, Hilton Bronze, A3 Diamond, IHG *G
Call them and ask the agent to send you the information by email as well.
eshroom and giorginho like this.
Old Nov 25, 2022, 6:08 am

Programs: A3 *G
FWIW I was given incorrect advice on luggage size by a phone agent a few years back. I was stopped at check-in, the whole plane boarded while I was held back with head office finding and listening to the recording. 20 minutes before take off the green light came through that indeed the phone agent had incorrectly approved my oversize luggage. Luggage and I were both rushed onto the plane.

Moral of the story, in writing is better, but Aegean are pretty good at keeping their word even if it's over the phone. Not sure many other airlines would have gone to the trouble of listening to call recordings...

*It was a door. 😂
Old Nov 25, 2022, 11:04 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the answers So, why on earth do you make these online-forms and then having your agents (or machines...?) just replying a standard non-sense answer to a question which is indeed not trivial and a reply for cannot be found on the web since it's booking-specific... and the reason why I wanted to have it in written form (including the text of my question or at least the incident-number) is exactly because I wanted to have a proof of the information given by Aegean Airlines. Too often these agent talk nonsense and then you find yourself in situations like eshroom mentioned above. Therefore, for things like these I prefer written over verbal form.
Old Nov 26, 2022, 7:50 am

Really now, you want to make us a believe thar you had you a problem before the flight and they searched and find your conversation and listened to it?

​​​​​​
Old Nov 26, 2022, 9:31 am

Try on messenger, is the best way.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.