Community
Wiki Posts
Search

new design of website

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2021, 6:22 pm
Original Poster

new design of website

Do you like? https://en.aegeanair.com I think that bigger font is not my cup of tea but the new logo is OK but old is old I guess
Old Oct 11, 2021, 10:39 pm

Programs: A3, BA, OZ,
Originally Posted by romans
Do you like? https://en.aegeanair.com I think that bigger font is not my cup of tea but the new logo is OK but old is old I guess
When I first started with Aegean, I remember thinking the logo seemed like some 90s travel agency, but over 10 or so years, it definitely grew on me. Sad to see it go, but hopefully the new one will do the same eventually. I do like the new font. Easier to read I think.
Old Oct 11, 2021, 11:22 pm

Don't know about the website, but right now I can't get past the award ticket search page in the updated Aegean app (android), no matter what or how (the following comes up)

Edit: Same thing on the website (chrome for Android)

I think it has something to do with the calendar not showing up on either the app or the mobile website (which are basically the same thing). The desktop version shows the dates and then it just works out fine....
Teething problems.....

Last edited by giorginho; Oct 11, 2021 at 11:35 pm
Old Oct 12, 2021, 1:15 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by giorginho
Don't know about the website, but right now I can't get past the award ticket search page in the updated Aegean app (android), no matter what or how (the following comes up)....
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hl=en_US&gl=US this update or is there newer version?
Old Oct 12, 2021, 6:13 am

Programs: A3 *G
The website looks good (although I still don't like the new branding). I'm glad they seem to have NOT made any functional/layout changes to the website so as not to cause too much confusion doing it at the same time.
Old Oct 12, 2021, 7:24 am

Love the new website with the brilliant new branding. As we see the branding filter through to all aspects of check in desks / Boarding gates and lounges as I saw in SKG the brand really works and looks so much more professional compared to the old school dated one.

Dont get me wrong the old branding served A3 well but it badly needed updated. Just like my other regular airline Aer Lingus it takes time to get used to it. Cant wait to see the new uniforms.
headingwest likes this.
Old Oct 12, 2021, 7:29 am

Programs: A3 *G, QR Plat, Accor ALL Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Apart from the website, personally I find the new membership cards' design pretty ugly.

futuramadramallama likes this.
Old Oct 12, 2021, 7:31 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bellerophontes
Apart from the website, personally I find the new membership cards' design pretty ugly.

I love this minimalism design
DELLAS and powergean like this.
Old Oct 12, 2021, 8:10 am

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hl=en_US&gl=US this update or is there newer version?
I have the latest version available to me, 6.2.9, released on September 17th 2021, but I could swear that the updated design appeared within the last 24hrs or so!... I believe this sudden appearance of the new design also has nothing to do with the app itself and is rather a consequence of the way the app works, which is that it loads the mobile version of Aegean's website within the app, which is why, as I previously mentioned, the current issue with trying to search for award tickets is seen on both the app and the mobile website. I already reported the latter to the airline.
Old Oct 12, 2021, 8:13 am
Suspended

Programs: SQ LPPS, A3 *G, BA Silver aiming for Bronze
I like the appearance of the new website but I still don't like the new logo. I think an inversion of the colours on the existing (old) logo would have looked great. The new one still looks too like Malaysia Airlines to me. I've tried looking at it from different angles and in different lights and I still see Malaysia.
Old Oct 12, 2021, 8:15 am
Original Poster

6.3.0 for iOS is already out
Old Oct 12, 2021, 8:17 am

and... is the award ticket search functioning correctly on iOS?
Old Oct 12, 2021, 8:30 am

Agreed I prefer minimalism clean uncluttered. Added new card to wallet . Some great improvements keep coming from A3. 👍
romans likes this.
Old Oct 12, 2021, 8:31 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by giorginho
and... is the award ticket search functioning correctly on iOS?
unfortunately no, still broken
giorginho likes this.
Old Oct 12, 2021, 8:48 am

Programs: A3 *G, QR Plat, Accor ALL Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by DELLAS
Agreed I prefer minimalism clean uncluttered. Added new card to wallet . Some great improvements keep coming from A3. 👍
I'm all for minimalism, but I don't find the new card design to be clean at all.
lhrpete likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.