Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CDG Terminal & Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2022, 2:15 am

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
The Lufthansa lounge seems to have reopened in T1 as of this morning.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/34798123-post22.html
Old Dec 1, 2022, 10:30 am

Originally Posted by W126Pilot
In any case, since the AC MLL is in 2A, that would indeed be unavailable to Aegean passengers, as well as those travelling on any of the other airlines moving over to Terminal 1 in the coming 6 weeks.
AC are also moving to T1, no idea whether there will be a MLL or just the *A one.
Old Dec 2, 2022, 7:18 am

Programs: Executive Club: Gold - Flying Blue: Gold
Originally Posted by gojko88
The Lufthansa lounge seems to have reopened in T1 as of this morning.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/34798123-post22.html
What about the Star Alliance lounge in the non schengen area? I used to use that one instead when flying to Athens.
W126Pilot likes this.
Old Dec 6, 2022, 4:33 pm

Location: SFO until life lets me wiggle free to become ... rocambolesque!!
Programs: M+B, AirPoints, BAEC, IB+
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Alexandros Bravos
According to the lounge finder tool found in the *A website both the LH and the *A lounges remain closed. Does this mean that an A3 pax has been left without any options ? Is the AC salon accessible?

SAS lounge welcomes passengers from the following airlines :
SAS & Adria, Aegean, Brussels Airlines, Croatia Airlines, Lot, Swiss.
  • Terminal 1, after security, Satellite 7
  • Open daily
According to the "easycdg" website previously linked, the SAS lounge in T1 is open and available to A3 pax. Oddly, it's not even listed as existing on the SAS web pages with the status of their other lounges, so whether it's actually open or not would require more info or a firsthand report.
KATERGOO likes this.
Old Dec 18, 2022, 12:39 am

Programs: Miles & Bonus (A3), Miles & More (LH)
I came across an article reviewing the recently "rejuvenated" Terminal 1 at CDG. What has attracted my attention though was the Q&A section, which follows the subject article, where the author himself replied to the question raised by a reader whether the Star Alliance lounge operates with the words "Open. Review coming".

The article in question can be found herebelow:
https://liveandletsfly.com/cdg-terminal-1/
Xandrios likes this.
Old Dec 23, 2022, 2:59 am
a.p

Programs: A3*G
They may have done marvels by joining those three satellites, but the Schengen ones (gates 50-70) are in an even sadder state than they were two years ago. Same amount of gates and seats for always bigger and fuller planes makes for queuing in the stairs before security, people standing/queuing all over the place after security, and boarding that takes ages.

Quite the disappointment ruining the nostalgia felt when entering the famous Camenbert.

ps. long time reader, first time poster ! mostly on the cdg-ath route, on a quest for a3*g
KATERGOO and W126Pilot like this.
Old Dec 23, 2022, 4:18 am

Originally Posted by a.p
They may have done marvels by joining those three satellites, but the Schengen ones (gates 50-70) are in an even sadder state than they were two years ago. Same amount of gates and seats for always bigger and fuller planes makes for queuing in the stairs before security, people standing/queuing all over the place after security, and boarding that takes ages.

Quite the disappointment ruining the nostalgia felt when entering the famous Camenbert.

ps. long time reader, first time poster ! mostly on the cdg-ath route, on a quest for a3*g
Is it possible to first visit the LH lounge located in Satellite 6 (after security) and then go out of this Satellite and into Satellite 5 (go through security again) from where most of the time A3 departs from ?
Old Dec 23, 2022, 4:39 am
a.p

Programs: A3*G
Is it possible to first visit the LH lounge located in Satellite 6 (after security) and then go out of this Satellite and into Satellite 5 (go through security again) from where most of the time A3 departs from ?
Can't say for sure because there's an agent before security checking your BP to see if you're at the right satellite, but i'd hope they'd let you through.
KATERGOO likes this.
Old Dec 23, 2022, 5:03 am

Thanks. I will give it a try to see whether my plan is feasible.
KATERGOO likes this.
Old Dec 23, 2022, 5:09 am

Programs: A3*G, Accor ALL Gold
I am flying to Athens next week. What is the ‘normal’ lounge these days at CDG when flying Aegean ?
Alexandros Bravos likes this.
Old Dec 23, 2022, 6:08 am

This is what we are trying to figure out. It might be the case that A3 pax have no lounge to visit presently at CDG T1. Lord knows when *A will decide to reopen their own lounge.
KATERGOO likes this.
Old Dec 26, 2022, 2:30 am

Update on the CDG T1 lounge situation. At the luggage check-in counter the agent informed us that there is no lounge available for Aegean pax and specifically answered my question whether the *A lounge is operational giving me in return a negative answer.

Aegean departs from Satellite 5 (Gates 50-58) whereas the LH lounge is located in Satellite 6. The thing is that as soon as you get passed the Satellite-specific security check you are prompted with the gates of the specific Satellite, whereas I was unable to find a way to get back to the main terminal (exit the Satellite) without having to open one of the gate doors, which of course are locked.

So based on my experience it looks as A3 pax have no place other than the coffee shops to choose from that one can find in the main terminal, as well as in each of the Satellites.

Hope that the *A lounge gets back to business sooner rather than later.

Last edited by Alexandros Bravos; Dec 26, 2022 at 3:42 am
Old Dec 26, 2022, 4:28 am

Thanks for the update.
I would make a claim to Aegean if I were you.
I made a claim for that very same reason in November 2021 and was credited 2000 miles.
I'd rather have lounge access though !
lio13 likes this.
Old Dec 26, 2022, 4:31 am

Originally Posted by KATERGOO
Thanks for the update.
I would make a claim to Aegean if I were you.
I made a claim for that very same reason in November 2021 and was credited 2000 miles.
I'd rather have lounge access though !
Your proposal is something to be considered.
By the way the wifi also onboard SX-NAE (A321neo) works perfectly well 😀
KATERGOO likes this.
Old Dec 30, 2022, 5:12 am

Update on the CDG T1 lounge situation. At the luggage check-in counter the agent informed us that there is no lounge available for Aegean pax and specifically answered my question whether the *A lounge is operational giving me in return a negative answer.

Aegean departs from Satellite 5 (Gates 50-58) whereas the LH lounge is located in Satellite 6. The thing is that as soon as you get passed the Satellite-specific security check you are prompted with the gates of the specific Satellite, whereas I was unable to find a way to get back to the main terminal (exit the Satellite) without having to open one of the gate doors, which of course are locked.

So based on my experience it looks as A3 pax have no place other than the coffee shops to choose from that one can find in the main terminal, as well as in each of the Satellites.

Hope that the *A lounge gets back to business sooner rather than later.
I do confirm. No lounge access today at CDG for Business or Miles & Bonus gold members 🙃
Alexandros Bravos likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.