Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cancel flight and refund?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2021, 11:43 am
Original Poster

Cancel flight and refund?

Forgive me if this information is already posted, but I could not find exactly what I am looking for.

I have a one way flight on A3 from DUB to ATH in July and with the mandatory hotel quarantine being implemented in Ireland at the moment, it may make going there and using the A3 flights to leave pointless.

My question is - can I cancel the A3 flights and get a refund? The reservation was made through A3's website and most of our party are resident in the US.
Old Apr 12, 2021, 12:32 pm

Of course you can but depends what kind of refund you get, based on the rules of the ticket you bought.

Maybe you should wait and see if the flight is cancelled from Aegean and you'll get full refund.
sapman986 likes this.
Old Apr 12, 2021, 12:33 pm

Originally Posted by sapman986
Forgive me if this information is already posted, but I could not find exactly what I am looking for.

I have a one way flight on A3 from DUB to ATH in July and with the mandatory hotel quarantine being implemented in Ireland at the moment, it may make going there and using the A3 flights to leave pointless.

My question is - can I cancel the A3 flights and get a refund? The reservation was made through A3's website and most of our party are resident in the US.
Your quarantine is over, when you live the country.
Old Apr 12, 2021, 12:43 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by powergean
Your quarantine is over, when you live the country.
?
Old Apr 12, 2021, 1:01 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
To be clear, a refund means that you receive your funds back to your original form of payment or rough equivalent (e.g., credit card vs. bank deposit). A credit is just that, your funds held by A3 against future use.

1. If you booked refundable tickets, you are entitled to a refund.
2. If A3 cancels or significantly changes the schedule, you are due a refund.

Otherwise, you are not due a refund. Under current policies, if you cancel, you will receive a credit against future travel.
sapman986 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.