Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Website and App issue

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2020, 4:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Website and App issue

Someone else has issue from desktop or mobile to access everything related to account (statement, spend miles, together, etc). The whole bottom of the page is empty, only tittle.
Just got informations on miles amount, status, etc but can't do anything or check statement.
Do you have the same issue ? (sounds it's from today).
Old Jul 2, 2020, 5:14 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
I have no issues to login and see my transaction overview.. Don't see anything weird.

Have you tried another browser and/or clearing your browser cache? It may be related to your browser/device.
Old Jul 2, 2020, 7:54 am

Programs: Miles & Bonus (A3), Miles & More (LH)
Originally Posted by Xandrios
I have no issues to login and see my transaction overview.. Don't see anything weird.

Have you tried another browser and/or clearing your browser cache? It may be related to your browser/device.
Faced the same issue today at about 9:30 Greek time. I ended up purchasing a business class ticket in booking class C by utilizing one of my credit vouchers instead of using my miles -
Old Jul 2, 2020, 2:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Originally Posted by Alexandros Bravos
Faced the same issue today at about 9:30 Greek time. I ended up purchasing a business class ticket in booking class C by utilizing one of my credit vouchers instead of using my miles -
Same here, and no problem to see my bookings. Now everything is back in my account. I guess it was an IT maintenance or something like that.
Old Jul 2, 2023, 1:01 pm

...bump this thread, I am not able to access my bookings for 3-4 days, r u experiencing the same issue or it's only my issue?!
Old Jul 2, 2023, 2:06 pm

No issues here if using desktop clear cookies and if App delete and reinstall .
Old Jul 2, 2023, 3:32 pm

Originally Posted by DELLAS
No issues here if using desktop clear cookies and if App delete and reinstall .
if I have to do this every time A3 has an issue with website/app, god bless A3
Old Jul 3, 2023, 12:05 am

Yeah, something happened yesterday that threw me out of the app and I had to log in again via 2sa, enter a pin etc. and then bookings were gone and trying to add them turns up an error message! ​​​​​​
No play store updates since early May, so they probably worked on something on the website in the background
Old Jul 3, 2023, 1:19 am

Originally Posted by giorginho
Yeah, something happened yesterday that threw me out of the app and I had to log in again via 2sa, enter a pin etc. and then bookings were gone and trying to add them turns up an error message! ​​​​​​
No play store updates since early May, so they probably worked on something on the website in the background
oh ok, already reported this issue

Old Jul 3, 2023, 11:09 am

fixed now
DELLAS and giorginho like this.
Old Jul 5, 2023, 12:44 am

I have lost 2 reservations, and when I try to add them I get a message 'reservation not found'
​​​

Last edited by Chr04; Jul 13, 2023 at 1:59 am
Old Jul 5, 2023, 5:26 am

Originally Posted by Chr04
I have lost 2 reservations, and when I try to add them I get a message 'reservation not found'
u know what to do #investigate
Old Jul 13, 2023, 1:59 am

Originally Posted by Chr04
​​​
So after two weeks that they are trying to figure out what is going on, i get a reply that

'Our colleagues confirm what you say about your reservations, they are trying to fix it, but because the reservations are after September try again later'

Really now? This is a serious answer?Hhahahahah
Old Jul 26, 2023, 9:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Is anyone having this issue: Unable to see the book a flight dropdown? This is only happening in Google Chrome, it works in Safari.

Old Jul 26, 2023, 9:47 am

I had a similar problem in the past, but on Safari (my main browser); all worked well on Chrome. I suppose it was some issue of cookies but never figured it out.

Shuly
giorginho likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.