Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounges @ Athens Airport

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2024, 3:39 pm

The only *A departing from satellite was Brussels airlines but last time that happened was 2019 (I think). Now they fly from the (usual) B gates on their seasonal service to ATH.
fets_be, MeltingAlf, lio13 and 1 others like this.
Old Mar 28, 2024, 11:55 am

Programs: Qantas
Hi all

We have an upcoming flight ex-ATH. I’m *A Gold (United Mileage Plus Platinum) and will be travelling with a guest who has no status. We’re travelling to Ireland, so non-Schengen.

It appears to me that we can use the non-Schengen A3 lounge, rather than be bumped to the Goldair Handling lounge? However, grateful for views / experiences.

Thank you.
Old Mar 28, 2024, 2:02 pm

Originally Posted by hannadanna
We have an upcoming flight ex-ATH. I’m *A Gold (United Mileage Plus Platinum) and will be travelling with a guest who has no status. We’re travelling to Ireland, so non-Schengen.

It appears to me that we can use the non-Schengen A3 lounge, rather than be bumped to the Goldair Handling lounge? However, grateful for views / experiences.
If you are travelling from Athens to an Extra Schengen country with a star alliance flight as *Gold, you enter the Aegean Extra Schengen lounge with a guest.
The guest problem is with the INTRA Schengen Aegean lounge
hannadanna likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.