Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Executive Directors [forego] Compensation

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2020, 9:03 am
Original Poster

Executive Directors Compensation

Kifissia, 31 March 2020

Aegean Airlines S.A. (the ‘Company’) hereby notifies that a) Mr. Eftichios Vassilakis Executive Chairman and the sole shareholder serving an executive role in the Board will forego his compensation for the services offered during fiscal year 2020 and b) Mr. Dimitrios Gerogiannis, CEO of the Company will also forego his compensation for the services offered for fiscal year 2020. Compensation for fiscal 2020, should have not being foregone, would have otherwise being paid in 2021.

https://en.aegeanair.com/-/media/abo...n_en310320.pdf
Old Mar 31, 2020, 9:39 am
Suspended

Programs: SQ LPPS, A3 *G, BA Silver aiming for Bronze
Great to see that there is leadership from the front in this difficult time in the industry.

Others need to follow this excellent example.
headingwest and Dover2Golf like this.
Old Mar 31, 2020, 1:42 pm

Programs: A3 *G, LX *G, AF *S
I need to say that this behaviour convinces me even more to take their vouchers instead of reimbursement for cancelled flights (now that the voucher conditions have become acceptable) !
eugnk likes this.
Old Apr 1, 2020, 1:53 am
:D!
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Diamond, Hilton Bronze, A3 Diamond, IHG *G
Yes, a good example, but what exactly are they giving up, salary? Bonus?

Also someone really needs to improve their English... "Compensation for fiscal 2020, should have not being foregone, would have otherwise being paid in 2021"
Old Apr 1, 2020, 8:41 am

Originally Posted by :D!
Yes, a good example, but what exactly are they giving up, salary? Bonus?

Also someone really needs to improve their English... "Compensation for fiscal 2020, should have not being foregone, would have otherwise being paid in 2021"
I read that as bonuses and stock grants, if any.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.