Community
Wiki Posts
Search

My incidents....an innovation?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2018, 1:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
My incidents....an innovation?

I've never seen an airline do this before. If you click on 'Help & Contact' you'll now see your name in a drop-down box (shown circled in red). If you click on this you can now access history of all your written contact with Aegean Customer Services.

Aegean's IT department is really doing great things....apart from the relatively new seat payment section of course!

Old Nov 25, 2018, 5:26 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
That's pretty good indeed. Can you also add information to an open case?
Old Nov 25, 2018, 1:36 pm

Nope, not to me at least. You can see the "category" of the incident and some "tags" that A3 uses. For example, my latest complaint about seat policy was marked under "check-in" "seat assignment". I am a bit surprised that it is missing one of my serious complaints that was escalated.
Old Nov 25, 2018, 7:59 pm

Originally Posted by jerry_greece
...{snip}...I am a bit surprised that it is missing one of my serious complaints that was escalated.
Be glad! You don't want to be on record as a "complainer who escalates".
jerry_greece likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.