Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Retro-claim if A3 number wasn't in booking?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2018, 3:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BD*G, BAGold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat

Searched for this answer but couldn't find an answer. Is it possible to retro-claim for a flight if I forgot to add my A3 number to the booking? I have done retro-claims in the past for TG flights that didn't credit but in those cases I had always actually entered my A3 number when I booked the flight. Just waiting for enough time to pass for this recent flight but worried I cannot credit for this reason.
Old Oct 10, 2018, 12:29 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
As long as you did not have any other FF number in the booking, I would expect this to work. Have no personal experience with this scenario with A3, but I do know for sure that it does work with other major FFP's.
Old Oct 10, 2018, 2:52 am
Carlson Contributor Badge

Programs: M&M FTL, Miles+Bonus Gold
It works fine, I retroclaimed miles for a couple of THY flights from last year.
the form is here: https://en.aegeanair.com/milesandbon...missing-miles/
Old Oct 10, 2018, 5:36 am

Programs: A3 *G, Hertz PC, Accor Platinum, IHG Platinum, occasionally AS, LM, BA/Avios, Bonvoy.
My experience with the A3 retro credit claim form has been very good, even with airlines like Shenzhen Airlines and Ethiopian, miles have been credited within a couple of days and usually overnight.
Old Oct 10, 2018, 6:23 am
Carlson Contributor Badge

Programs: M&M FTL, Miles+Bonus Gold
Some of them, in my case THY, posted immediately
Old Oct 10, 2018, 8:31 am

Immediately for LX and LH as well.
Old Oct 10, 2018, 11:16 pm

Programs: A3 *G
I've done this for friends setting up new accounts. A3/OA flights always post immediately if you enter the details correctly. Just be careful not to make any mistakes, otherwise the flight will not credit and when you try again you will be told "request already exist" and you'd have to call them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.