Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Renewal of A3G until April (6,327 miles needed)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2017, 4:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3G

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone knew of an cost-efficient deal/way (miles-run) to obtain 6327 miles between now and April. I am based in Europe.
Cheers,
Philipp
Old Feb 17, 2017, 4:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Your stay here will be smoother if you look around, familiarise yourself with the site, and post in the appropriate/existing threads....

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/aegea...uns-deals.html
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/aegea...-precious.html
Old Feb 17, 2017, 5:44 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
what is "cost-efficient" to you?
Business class return to somewhere in Africa on Ethiopian Airlines should do the trick
Old Feb 17, 2017, 5:48 am
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
Philipp Krueger, welcome to FT and the A3 forum.

There are a number of threads throughout the site, including here, which will highlight "good" *A deals. You might also want to look at the Mileage Run forum: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/mileage-run-deals-372/

Of course, you'll have to do some legwork yourself to make sure that the deals in forums other than here are sufficiently mileage earning in A3, but there's plenty of information to dive into to start with.

Once you've done that, feel free to come back with any questions.
Old Feb 17, 2017, 5:56 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
Originally Posted by Tokyoite
what is "cost-efficient" to you?
Business class return to somewhere in Africa on Ethiopian Airlines should do the trick
I don't think you have to go quite as far. For example, a roundtrip within Europe in Austrian business class (Class Z or up) will net you 8000 miles (4 segments, 2000 miles per segment). That can be had for around 500 euro, or, perhaps if you are able to do a buy-up to Z class for a small fee, even cheaper. Just make sure to avoid P-class.
Old Feb 17, 2017, 10:18 pm

As you can read in the other threads, status members can buy 1k or 2k status miles. I regard that as cost efficient, for time is money.

Last edited by sokolov; Feb 18, 2017 at 5:15 am
Old Feb 18, 2017, 3:01 am

Originally Posted by Philipp Krueger
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone knew of an cost-efficient deal/way (miles-run) to obtain 6327 miles between now and April. I am based in Europe.
Cheers,
Philipp
Please provide the following and then maybe someone might be able to give a better answer :

Nearest A3 airport served to where you are based? Europe is a big place.

Maximum budget or average budget?

No such thing as a free lunch

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.