Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

How do I find a booking class when doing an A3 booking?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2016, 6:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, A3 Gold

I tried searching for answers on this forum but found nothing, so here goes ....

Ever mindful of the miles and sectors needed to maintain my *G status, I am looking at booking a IST-LIS round trip with A3.

Today I looked at flights on the A3 site and saw IST-ATH-LHR with A3 and then LHR-LIS with TP. However on the A3 web site I cannot find/see the booking codes.

I would like to know how many miles I get for each sector: 100%, or 70% or 0%.

How do I find the codes before I purchase those tickets? TIA.
Old Aug 28, 2016, 6:48 pm

Simple: when choosing your flights, you'll see the summary of your (potential) bookings indicated in the right-hand frame. There, next to the word FLIGHTS there is a small arrowhead. Click on it; when it's showing downwards the booking class will appear next to your flight(s).
Old Aug 29, 2016, 11:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, A3 Gold
Thanks KLouis. Yes, it is simple - once you know how
Old Aug 29, 2016, 12:20 pm

Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, Hyatt Explorist, BA Bronze, BW Diamond Elite
and where do we find it after we have booked the ticket?
Old Aug 29, 2016, 2:51 pm

Programs: A3*G
The booking class is indicated in the Aegean confirmation mail below the timetable. In case you have booked elsewhere you can access that info by logging into "my booking" at the Aegean site, entering your pnr and family name. Click "show data" or somethin similar on the right hand side. It will be shown below the timetable again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.