Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton to olympic air

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2016, 12:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Hilton to olympic air

Just seen that we can redeem honors points to Olympic air points... but now the program does not exist anymore. Do you think this will credit miles on miles and bonus account?
Any experience?
Old Jun 14, 2016, 1:38 pm

Programs: AC35K, AS MVP, WS Gold, ITA EP, Marriott Plat, Hyatt-Explorist, IHG Diamond
I don't have experience for this, but I don't think it is possible. Can you try for us?
Old Jun 14, 2016, 1:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Originally Posted by Jma12
I don't have experience for this, but I don't think it is possible. Can you try for us?
Yep, will wait for other feedback. If nobody did it will transfer 10000 (the minimum) and see what happens.
Old Jun 20, 2016, 4:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Travelair/Olympic does NOT appear in the drop-down list of partner programs which you can select when choosing to transfer miles.

Perhaps if you previously transferred miles to this account, your Hilton account remembers this number and still presents it as an "option".

However, I would suspect that you will simply "throw away" those Hilton points and receive nothing for them. Travelair does not exist anymore; there is no reason to suspect that there is any mechanism in place that would simply "forward" these miles to your Miles & Bonus account. And it may be difficult to get those Hilton points back.

I would advise extreme caution before trying this.
Attached Images  
Old Jun 20, 2016, 5:16 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by irishguy28
Travelair/Olympic does NOT appear in the drop-down list of partner programs which you can select when choosing to transfer miles.

Perhaps if you previously transferred miles to this account, your Hilton account remembers this number and still presents it as an "option".

However, I would suspect that you will simply "throw away" those Hilton points and receive nothing for them. Travelair does not exist anymore; there is no reason to suspect that there is any mechanism in place that would simply "forward" these miles to your Miles & Bonus account. And it may be difficult to get those Hilton points back.

I would advise extreme caution before trying this.
Same conclusion. It appears in the list but when you want to transfer, the program is not in the list anymore.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.