Search

Updates to the A3 website

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2016, 9:18 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus
Original Poster

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
Updates to the A3 website

I noticed that over the last few weeks the website is being updated/tweaked. A few things that I noticed:

- The booking process is more uniform; and (a little) less intrusive with pushing hotel/car rentals. Impression
- The credit card fees have been abolished, even Amex is free. Paypal has also been added.
- Flights can be changed online without service-center fees. This was already the case for Flex tickets, but now also applies to GoLight and even coupon-Upgraded tickets*. Impression
- Aegean award space can now be searched online with much better accuracy than 3rd party websites are able to do. This is also very useful for finding flights that can be upgraded to business with a coupon. Impression

Has anyone found any more changes?

*One warning regarding changing an upgraded segment. The change-page shows the From and To fare bucket. In my Example it shows From: I (=business upgrade), To: P (discounted Economy). To be sure I would not lose the upgrade I called in and was told that when changing an upgraded flight online you will lose the applied upgrade voucher. The only way to change an upgraded flight is by calling in- that way they can re-apply the voucher to the new flight directly. Unfortunately that does cost 20 euro change fee. When failing to go through the callcenter they will require a new/unused voucher to re-upgrade the fight.
Old Jun 3, 2016, 10:48 am

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
Still no multi-city
Old Jun 3, 2016, 11:26 am

Programs: AC35K, AS MVP, WS Gold, ITA EP, Marriott Plat, Hyatt-Explorist, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by Palal
Still no multi-city
Yes It is possible:
Attached Images  
Old Jun 3, 2016, 11:29 am

Programs: AC35K, AS MVP, WS Gold, ITA EP, Marriott Plat, Hyatt-Explorist, IHG Diamond
For awards travel on A3/OA, I think you need to do 2 separate tickets.
Old Jun 3, 2016, 11:30 am

But this seems to include two flights. (ref: multi city question)

Is there a way to book a>b>c>a?
Old Jun 3, 2016, 11:37 am

Originally Posted by lgts
But this seems to include two flights. (ref: multi city question)

Is there a way to book a>b>c>a?
umm in that case no, but you can do open jaw (a>b then c>a) or (a>b then b>c)
Old Jun 4, 2016, 3:03 am

Originally Posted by Palal
Still no multi-city
Indeed I wish they would add that. ^
Old Jun 4, 2016, 4:36 pm

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
Originally Posted by Jma12
Yes It is possible:
Sorry, I meant >2 segments.
Old Jun 9, 2016, 5:12 pm

Programs: A3*G
I observed today some nice changes in "Manage Booking" page, under "My Bookings" section.

If you have some upcoming flights listed there, you can see a new design for "Manage Booking" web page with various tweaks. It has some new buttons for social media sharing actions, and two timers: one for the flight departure, and one for check-in availability.
Old Jun 10, 2016, 12:35 am

Programs: LY-PL, A3-*G
Originally Posted by kallisthenis
I observed today some nice changes in "Manage Booking" page, under "My Bookings" section.

If you have some upcoming flights listed there, you can see a new design for "Manage Booking" web page with various tweaks. It has some new buttons for social media sharing actions, and two timers: one for the flight departure, and one for check-in availability.
Perhaps one day we will get seat maps
Old Jun 14, 2016, 11:08 am

Originally Posted by Houminer
Perhaps one day we will get seat maps
Yes that would be good. ^
Old Jun 15, 2016, 5:38 am
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
Thank you to benberg2013, who noticed that the website update also includes changes & additions to the vouchers issued to Gold & Silver members. This is an important discussion by itself, so I've broken those posts out into their own thread, which can be found here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/aegea...r-members.html

/mod
Old Jun 17, 2016, 6:57 pm

Partners Finder

It looks like you can now search for non-airline partners anywhere in the world ^

http://en.aegeanair.com/milesandbonu...PartnersFinder

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.