Wiki Posts
Search

lounge meeting at MXP Jun02

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2016, 2:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LH FF*, A3, EK, CX
Talking lounge meeting at MXP Jun02

I'm flying tmr for mileage run MXP-ATH on A3 665, departure 1710.
Can guest one person in the LH *A lounge MXP.
Plz PM me if you are interested with it.
Old Jun 1, 2016, 6:24 pm
:D!
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Diamond, Hilton Bronze, A3 Diamond, IHG *G
Do we really want this sort of thread on this forum?
Old Jun 2, 2016, 1:42 am
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
There were some issues with a generic lounge guesting thread over on the BA forum, and it has made us all mindful of the potential implications across other forums. If ever the mods there find a way round those, it might result in a format we can roll out here.

In the interim, my colleagues over in that other place have asked for meet and guest invites to only be made by PM, and not offered on the forum.

Currently, therefore, I don't think it would be sensible to start such a thread here, but that's not what the OP is doing.

In the circumstances though, it is still prudent to close the thread now to prevent it growing, and for the OP to receive only PMs as requested.

/mod

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.