Search

Seat 10Α Α321

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2016, 6:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, OA Gold (in memoriam), Hertz #1 Gold
Seat 10Α Α321

Hi again!

Seat 10A seems to be my favorite seat on the a321, it is an exit row window seat which is usually fairly comfy

BUT

Does it recline?

I can't remember!
Old May 21, 2016, 6:33 am

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
i can't tell you about 10 but 9 is a nightmare because if you are not slim...
Old May 22, 2016, 3:20 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
I'm not sure about this specific seat but generally seats do not recline into the exit-row space. Meaning that if row 10 is an exit row, row 9 would probably not recline. Theoretically row 10 could then recline (assuming row 11 is not also an exit row).

Eg on the B737-900 rows 15 and 16 are often both exit rows due to the double hatches that the 737-900 has. That means that usually row 14 and 15 do not recline, but row 16 does. (even though that is an exit row).
Old May 27, 2016, 2:22 am
Suspended

Programs: Silver:BA,VX,AB, QF. Gold:A3,RJ,AZ,GF, EY,SPG,Marriott,Choice, Carlson. Dia/Plat:HH,IHG,BW,Accor
I recently flew on the A321 - on the online check-in, it shows row 9 and 10 as emergency exit rows. So I chose 10D, as I thought row 9 would not recline into the emergency exit row - row 10.
However, I get on the flight, and see that row 9 is an emergency exit row, with loads of legroom, and 9A and 9F are missing - a flight attendant sits backwards facing seat number 10F. I think that seat number 9A is also missing, but no flight attendant in that area.
And row 10 is a regular row, just that 10A and 10F have loads of legroom due to the missing seat 9A/F seat in front, except during take-off, where there is a flight attendant opposite 10F.
However, row 9 (of which there is no 9A or 9F) have loads of legroom, much more than the emergency exit legroom on A319 or A320.
So in short, if you want alot of legroom, choose 10A/F or row 9 (of which there is only 9B/C/D/E).
And row 9 does not recline, row 10 does.

I assume that these details are corect on all A321s.
Old May 27, 2016, 6:03 am

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Row nine not recline and if you are not slim it's not great neither because you have the plain arms. More legroom but not confortable for me. I would avoid row 9 except if you are very tall and slim + you don't want recline.
Old May 27, 2016, 6:54 am
Suspended

Programs: Silver:BA,VX,AB, QF. Gold:A3,RJ,AZ,GF, EY,SPG,Marriott,Choice, Carlson. Dia/Plat:HH,IHG,BW,Accor
Originally Posted by frenchft
Row nine not recline and if you are not slim it's not great neither because you have the plain arms. More legroom but not confortable for me. I would avoid row 9 except if you are very tall and slim + you don't want recline.
Right so I think the best is 10A, followed by 10F.
Old May 27, 2016, 9:32 am

Programs: UA Premier 1K, AA EXP; A3 Gold; DL Plat, AZ Freccia Alata; Hertz PC
Originally Posted by DrHalxx
Seat 10A seems to be my favorite seat on the a321, it is an exit row window seat which is usually fairly comfy

BUT

Does it recline?
The window seats in row 10 are definitely the best seats on Aegeans A321. Some prefer 10A, but 10F is your best choice for intense eye contact with the awesome greek flight attendant sitting right in front of you.

Enjoy your flight!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.