Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 2, 2015, 1:12 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NWIFlyer
Known issues with retro claim

Gold/Silver M&B Seat Upgrade Coupon
Sectors upgraded with Gold seat upgrade coupon are rebooked into I. Early upgrades did not credit automatically and had to be reclaimed, usually by telephone. As of May 2015, auto-crediting generally appears to work. See http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/aegean-airlines-miles-bonus/1632081-seat-upgrade-coupons.html for details.

Non-air miles
The retro claim for non-air miles (like booking.com) was lost in the system upgrade. There is currently no online tool to retro claim these miles.
Print Wikipost

Issues with retro claim

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2014, 6:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK*S, SPG Gold
Issues with retro claim

I have a few AC segments which I entered into the retro claim function last month which still haven't posted. A bit frustrating as I don't know where the boarding passes are anymore.

While I've often had to retro claim miles in the past, I've never had any issues. Anyone else having problems?

Based on the earnings chart these flights should have earned, though the mileage would be minimal.
Old Nov 27, 2014, 11:58 pm

Programs: A3*G AC*nobody TK*nobody
Originally Posted by jcamp028
I have a few AC segments which I entered into the retro claim function last month which still haven't posted. A bit frustrating as I don't know where the boarding passes are anymore.

While I've often had to retro claim miles in the past, I've never had any issues. Anyone else having problems?

Based on the earnings chart these flights should have earned, though the mileage would be minimal.

Humm, seems like AC is now the new problem child after UA?

I see UA now posted to A3 within a week, but 3+ weeks after my first AC flight still not posting....
Old Dec 1, 2014, 1:18 am

hey guys, same situation with AC. i just called A3 and they have confirmed that I should have gotten the miles and put an "urgent request" to retro claim it..
call in and see if they can do it.
Old Jan 8, 2015, 1:12 am

Programs: Amex MR, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, AS MVP
I am also having an issue with an Air Canada flight not posting, but I must be stupid because I can't see any way to even enter an AC flight on the retro claim form. The only airline in the drop-down box is Aegean. I'm stumped.
Old Jan 8, 2015, 2:43 am

Programs: M&M, M&B
Since months I am trying to claim my miles for LH flights. No way. With the old web page, my claims were simply ignored. With the new page, I have the same issue that I cannot chose an airline except Aegean. Of course, my flights were eligible for miles.
I think, A3 changed (had to change?) their customer politics. I will think twice if it is worth to credit miles to A3 and loose them in future...
Old Jan 8, 2015, 5:31 am

taliesin, Creep69: The online retroclaim will be fixed (so it accepts *A claims), apparently around the 15th this month. If you can't wait, just call A3 CS and they will manually help you with your retroclaims.

Snacky
Old Jan 8, 2015, 6:17 am

Programs: A3 *G
Originally Posted by Creep69
Since months I am trying to claim my miles for LH flights. No way. With the old web page, my claims were simply ignored. With the new page, I have the same issue that I cannot chose an airline except Aegean. Of course, my flights were eligible for miles.
I think, A3 changed (had to change?) their customer politics. I will think twice if it is worth to credit miles to A3 and loose them in future...
I've been told that all LH flights that are still not posted due to error will be fixed by the end of the month... yea, I've been waiting 61 days now.

I'm escalating this to the Team Leader @ Miles and Bonus..
Old Jan 9, 2015, 3:56 am

Programs: AY+Plat
Well...I've been waiting for now 73 days for 4 LH flights, after every phone call, I've been told that the miles will be in account within 1 or 2 weeks...but.....let's see if what you've been told comes out to be true...
Old Jan 14, 2015, 2:24 am
Marriott 10+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Bonvoy LT Gold, IHG Gold, BAEC Silver, TP Silver
The retro claim link now offers all Star Alliance airlines, finally!
Old Jan 14, 2015, 3:00 am

I was just about to post the same

I just entered two flights from United. Let's see how long it takes until it appears in my account.
Old Jan 14, 2015, 4:47 am

Some airports are missing in the new system, cannot claim flights about them.
Old Jan 14, 2015, 9:04 am

Programs: SPG Plat, HH Gold, CX DM, A3 Gold
Haha I just posted about my retro claim issue on the "main" FAQ thread before I saw this one. Just submitted...keeping fingers crossed!
Old Jan 14, 2015, 8:07 pm

Originally Posted by myguestbook
Some airports are missing in the new system, cannot claim flights about them.
They don't, indeed, list all airports in the world, and this has been so since many years and not since the new site for M&B. Previous experience says that when you do your retroclaim by calling them and you do tell them about that, a few days later the missing airport is added to the list.
Old Jan 14, 2015, 9:30 pm

Originally Posted by KLouis
They don't, indeed, list all airports in the world, and this has been so since many years and not since the new site for M&B. Previous experience says that when you do your retroclaim by calling them and you do tell them about that, a few days later the missing airport is added to the list.
I confirm that there are some airports existed in the old system and missing now. But maybe they can find them at calling center. Tks.
Old Jan 16, 2015, 11:13 am

Programs: A3*G, BA silver, HH Gold
I did another retroclaim on my LH flights CPH-FRA-HND from end of october. Entering the correct date returned an error for duplicate claim, so I used the old trick(?) and changed the day to the next day. Now 2 days later I got my miles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.