Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Does Miles&Bonus Comp status from other airlines? (Executive Summary: No)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Does Miles&Bonus Comp status from other airlines? (Executive Summary: No)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2011, 11:21 am

Programs: Delta PLAT + 1K United for 2011, ????? for 2012
Hi

If I have this right I need to do 20,000 miles to reach gold
and gold is good for 3 years,

so lets say Dec 2011 to Dec 2014

when do I have to add miles to keep the gold status after Dec 2014 ?

And does Agean status match Delta Plat , United 1K or BMI Gold

The reason I would like Gold status is Star lounge access and the 3 free bags,
I normally fly United and have been trying to run down the 300K miles I had , so many flights are non-mileage earners but long haul !

thanks for the info

RB

Last edited by redondo-beach; Oct 30, 2011 at 5:44 pm
Old Oct 31, 2011, 1:50 am

Programs: TK ELPL (*G), AS 100K (OWE), BA Gold (OWE), Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by redondo-beach
Hi

If I have this right I need to do 20,000 miles to reach gold
and gold is good for 3 years,

so lets say Dec 2011 to Dec 2014

when do I have to add miles to keep the gold status after Dec 2014 ?

And does Agean status match Delta Plat , United 1K or BMI Gold

The reason I would like Gold status is Star lounge access and the 3 free bags,
I normally fly United and have been trying to run down the 300K miles I had , so many flights are non-mileage earners but long haul !

thanks for the info

RB
A3 does not status match. That said, if you are flying enough to be a 1K and want *G status, I suggest you try out OZ (Asiana), since they offer a US credit card and lifetime *G status as well...
Old Oct 31, 2011, 2:50 pm

Programs: Delta PLAT + 1K United for 2011, ????? for 2012
Originally Posted by PVDtoDEL
A3 does not status match. That said, if you are flying enough to be a 1K and want *G status, I suggest you try out OZ (Asiana), since they offer a US credit card and lifetime *G status as well...
I got the 1K on a challange and will probably not be offered that again in 2012,
A Credit card is really not that interesting to me , and the 500k for lifetime is a dream at my age

I would just like the comfort of the lounge and 3 bags for free since I always end up being "Santa Claus"

3 Years Gold for 20K flown miles is worth it to me and since they have one way reward tickets I can even get one of them !

RB

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.