Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Platinum Package

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2018, 9:27 am

Programs: BA exec, HHonors Diamond
received a card, moleskin (small) notebook. thats it.

AND fwitw recognition and / benefits have nose dived. 90 stays the last 12 months.

Seriou;y thinking of moving all my business to Hilton - just had the worst ever experience in a pullman (Sydney) dreadful...
Old Mar 2, 2018, 11:04 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
If I had the choice I'd prefer a notebook (useful) to a passport holder (no use at all), but the quality of the items was good (and the package also included a little notebook).

(OT: As for moving all your business, I sympathise with your frustration at inconsistent Le Club status recognition but can assure you (based on experience) that 90 Hilton group stays will also generate their fair share of disappointing experiences.

Last edited by IMH; Mar 3, 2018 at 7:49 am Reason: spelling (!)
Old Mar 2, 2018, 1:02 pm
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Gold, VA Gold, IHG Spire, Accor Plat, Marriot Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by IMH

(OT: As for moving all your business, I sympathise with your frustration at inconsistent Le Club status recognition but can assure you (based on experience) that 90 Hilton group stays will also generate their fare share of disappointing experiences.
Especially in the same city, the Hilton Sydney is woeful when it comes to treatment of elite status guests.
happygolucky_nomad likes this.
Old Mar 3, 2018, 12:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by IMH
I(OT: As for moving all your business, I sympathise with your frustration at inconsistent Le Club status recognition but can assure you (based on experience) that 90 Hilton group stays will also generate their fare share of disappointing experiences.
+1. Especially in the US. Plenty of Hiltons there are no better than a Novotel in Europe. And I can say the same for many Mariott and Sheraton US properties.
Old Mar 3, 2018, 10:26 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Telecasterman
received a card, moleskin (small) notebook. thats it.

AND fwitw recognition and / benefits have nose dived. 90 stays the last 12 months.

Seriou;y thinking of moving all my business to Hilton - just had the worst ever experience in a pullman (Sydney) dreadful...
Which Pullman?....and care to elaborate on the experience??
Old Mar 7, 2018, 7:33 am

Programs: BA exec, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by semtex1871
Which Pullman?....and care to elaborate on the experience??
Sorry for not responding sooner

It was the Pullman Sydney.

private parties , over spilling with staying guests who had nothing to do with them , caught up in staff tiredness from said event- affecting our quality experience

have agreed with GM to draw a line and move on....

Last edited by Telecasterman; Mar 7, 2018 at 3:06 pm
Old Mar 9, 2018, 5:54 am

Programs: BA Gold, LH, SEN, RJ Platinum, ALL Diamond, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
So did everyone got the new Platinum Card for 2018? It's now March and I haven't received any though it's my 9th year of being Platinum.
Incredible service from them, past 2 years I never got a card automatically only once I asked for.
Old Mar 9, 2018, 1:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Atlantico
So did everyone got the new Platinum Card for 2018? It's now March and I haven't received any though it's my 9th year of being Platinum.
Incredible service from them, past 2 years I never got a card automatically only once I asked for.
I received mine a month ago (based in FR).
Old Mar 9, 2018, 5:21 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
I am still waiting for my new plat card.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.