Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2019, 7:46 am
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
Originally Posted by Castleford Tiger
Oh no I have two issues and need the help of CS.

1, Recent stay - the points have posted but zero nights.
2. Reservation made two days ago not showing on my account.

Sent two contact forms today. Let's see what happens. I may be surprised.

CT
I would suggest contacting the hotel directly regarding the first issue.
Old Apr 22, 2019, 11:40 pm

"Where do you travel?"

Well sir, I travel all over the world. But since I am trying to make a reservation I'll tell you where I would like to book.

I mean, c'mon people, issues with website localization was 2 decades ago. Now you just seem like idiots.
Old Apr 27, 2019, 8:48 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)

UGH. First I can't log in on the different browsers like firefox or chrome (for which I have received a support request email thanks to Amy) and now my account is locked. Again.
The last time I had this message was just after the merger and only due to a freind in the old FPC Moncton support staff I had my account unlocked 2 months later (they had to create a seperate account and transfer everythign manually). I'm having flashbacks to it right now.
Old Apr 27, 2019, 9:01 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

And now that I have had to reset my account after logging in it obviously asks me to join their loyality program and get 10% off and sign up now. While being logged in on the website of their loyality program. facepalm

hotel_user and Dav77 like this.
Old Apr 28, 2019, 12:40 am

Yep, I run into this kind of problem all the time. Makes me wonder how many people move on and book elsewhere. Look the check-in person in the eye and mention all the problems. Their knowing look will tell you everything. But be kind. It's not their fault.
Dav77 likes this.
Old May 1, 2019, 3:23 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire
Originally Posted by Maelstrom
I would suggest contacting the hotel directly regarding the first issue.
Maelstrom, Thanks for the advice, but actually the points were posted before I had the chance. I am still waiting for the missing reservation to show on my account 12 days now.

CT
Old May 15, 2019, 1:15 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Nick Art
I can't log in into my accounts for over a month now. WHenever I visit the accor webpage isntead of the top right icon to log in it just shows a spinning wheel. Using different browser or deleting website data and cookies does not help either.
Originally Posted by R2
It's a signal they don't want your business...I have the same since about a week or so.
As a follow up: After Amy opened a support case for me, it now finally works again and I can log in on all browsers without problems: even with my ad blockers enabled! Wow.

This restored some hope for the program in me...
Old May 19, 2019, 8:12 am
Accor 10+ BadgeHilton 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
Can not do a search nor login on the iPad app ? Website down ?

Edit: and the website on Safari returns a blank page.
craigc likes this.
Old Jun 1, 2019, 3:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Looking at pictures of Pullman Tokyo Tamachi on AccorHotels website, it is interesting to note that the last picture displayed is a picture of...Pullman G Bangkok (the ex-Sofitel Silom).
but as you can see, everything is fine because it is written “strictly non binding”

Last edited by Goldorak; Jun 1, 2019 at 3:41 am
Old Jun 2, 2019, 4:12 am

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
Originally Posted by fransknorge
Can not do a search nor login on the iPad app ? Website down ?

Edit: and the website on Safari returns a blank page.
I cant login as well
craigc likes this.
Old Jun 2, 2019, 4:39 am

I fail to login as well
Old Jun 2, 2019, 5:27 am

+1 can not login
Old Jun 2, 2019, 7:45 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriot 100+ Badge

Programs: Hyatt Glob; Hilton Dia; Marriott AMB; Accor Dia; IHG Dia Amb; GHA Tit
no login here too
craigc likes this.
Old Jun 2, 2019, 9:33 am

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
Perhaps this is the update about Accor Live Limitless
Accor made its member living a limitless options for their hotel as they now can choose any brands. No longer bound by Accor properties
Dav77 likes this.
Old Jun 2, 2019, 11:49 am

Accor login issues have been a bug bear nowfor months, not only did they failto infrm of "locking down" access rights on my Accor Le Club Platinum account, they made me sentproof of ID to unlock after a further PW change. Since this change, half the Accor apps (i got phone and pad) were logged in on teh old PW (and would notlet me change it). Having now reset all accounts, I cant get into any account as the new PW fails everytime I try to re-enter it on the website or app. As a frequent traveller and booker, this is absolutey frustrating. In consequence, I have now had to reset the PW several times, so far s taht now I dont event get a reset link.

As Le Club Platinum status is pretty worthless, there is no way to get help - as even tehwebportalcontact link canonlybe used onceyou are signed in. Unlike with other premium loyalty programs, there is nodedicated Platinum service so, I will just have to take busienss away from this ever enlarging but less caring hotel (mis-)management programme. Instead of adding endless hotels, start getting your systems aligned and cleaned up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.